Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling my first joint tonight.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pleasedeleteme, May 26, 2010.

1. I'm an avid pot smoker, I own a few pieces. I've never once rolled a J, so I really could use some tips/advice. Any good videos? I really have no idea what I'm doing. I have JOB 1.25 rolling papers, and 12 grams of compressed reg to waste trying to figure it out.

So please, post tips, advice, video links, ETC. Thank you in advance. =)

2. look in the guides for apprentice tokers sticky

3. fuck the way js taste... roll up a blunt.. but its simple... put the weed in the paper make sure its even, tuck and roll left to right, once u have it rolled seal the top part.

4. learn to google

5. i would highly recommend getting a rolling machine and the appropriate paps to go with it
    it has saved me much trouble.:smoke:

6. My tip for you is have your joint overtop of a table or w.e you can let the weed fall and dont be afraid if some spills over....you get better with practise. Also take your time, theres no point rushing a J and then having it canoe on you.

7. Roll on a peice of paper and put a little bit of weed in there then roll it at an angle so it makes a cone and put more weed in to top and conpress it with a pencil...

and to that guy that said fuck the js taste, i say fuck the blunts taste unflavored joint papers taste like strawberrys to me

8. #8 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, May 26, 2010
    Last edited: May 26, 2010
    The first step is finding the right papers. I reccomend 1 1/4 size.

I just answered a thread titled "Tips for joints" its in the first 3-4 pages of toking tools. Go check it out.

Edit: fuck tobacco!!! It smells and tastes terrible and it's toxic

9. If you really dont know what your doing, Wrap the paper around a pencil andlick it closed. Then stuff it with bud and put a roach on the end so you can hold it better and all that shit. It takes longer but it does work.