Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling like a pro

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Josh_aa371, Apr 10, 2016.

1. What's some techniques you use to roll?

I take about a centimeter off of the bottom of the jay paper so it curves out like a bump so when I roll the bump that's out just folds in the roll making it really nice and an even roll

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I have no idea what you mean I'm trying to imagine it so hard lol. But for me I guess I try to aim for shape rather than tightness and then after its done I spend a minute packing it down by dropping on the filter repeatedly to get it tight and even. People say I roll really nice, and I've taught a lot of people to roll and sometimes they have this a-ha moment.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I have seen a youtube video where a guy used a credit card to tuck down the paper and it seems to work pretty well for me.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I spent like half an hour rereading it and imagining the other day, never got it but just put it down to me being high as a motherfucker- glad to know im not the only one

5. Seth Rogen Teaches You To Roll The Perfect Joint

I found the video I learned it from. Its really good when ur first learning how to roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I also use the card technique as mentioned above. Otherwise, I could barely roll a joint. I also aim more for shape during rolling and worry about tightness when I'm done. I can roll fairly good blunts freehand though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app