Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling Joints

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Endziel, Jun 28, 2012.

1. I love to smoke hand rolled joints, but I always struggle with the tucking part. Any suggestions on how to get better?

2. I dunno, I kinda learned myself. Usually the best way.
    Otherwise, watch some youtube videos (though I don't think they work), or hang out with one of your friends who's a good roller and let him give you a free lesson..

3. Get some wired papers, with a stainless steel wire on the side opposite the glue, it helps you learn to tuck as well as serves as a roach clip. Incredibly easy rolling.

4. try to make it cone style its much easier imo

5. Just practice over and over until you get it

6. Put the bud in the paper then touch the sides of the paper together and slide the paper back and forth to pack the weed down. I hope you understood what I just said lol but if not hop on youtube man

7. Use a credit card to tuck it in. Much easier.

8. I'd say just watch a few youtube tutorials, and practice. If you don't want to use weed to practice with, then grab something with a similar texture. Practice makes perfect and you really just have to stick with it. Don't stress though, you'll get it.

9. Just be gentle with it and you'll get it eventually

10. That's what I do, they are smaller but fat.

11. use the credit card techniqe look it up on youtube

12. rolling machines, pros think there noobish but their not smoking perfect burning and sealed joints. they work awesome

13. [quote name='"SmokeTexas"']rolling machines, pros think there noobish but their not smoking perfect burning and sealed joints. they work awesome[/quote]

I only use my machine when I'm drunk. If you are rolling bud that's not sticky I would just twist a blunt. Sticky bud helps so much with doobs.

14. Use the dollar bill technique. If you want to roll non-cone joints, I feel as though this is the most superior trick-method. Look it up on youtube, but a description would be.

Get any dollar bill and place it vertically in front of you so the longest sides are the left and right sides. Put your rolling paper down on top of the dollar bill like you normally would (sticky gum facing up and on the side furthest from you). Put your weed in the rolling paper and filter if you want. Then grab the dollar bill's ends and hold it with both your thumbs and your pointer fingers. Shape the weed in the paper to your liking and then push up with your thumbs and down with your pointer fingers. When the rolling motion is done, you should have a perfect joint!

Enjoy! :smoke:

15. It's a work of art, and you need practice. Some of the tricks posted here might help you but it's better to do it old school IMO.

16. That's what I used to struggle with too. Theres nothing really I can tell you to help you except keep practicing. That's what I did and I was eventually able to roll some beautiful joints.

17. I practiced rolling with tobacco for a while (maybe 20 cigarettes).
    1) it costs less
    2) tobacco is harder to roll than weed, so when you go to bud, itll be cake!

18. [quote name='"TokingOwl"']

I only use my machine when I'm drunk. If you are rolling bud that's not sticky I would just twist a blunt. Sticky bud helps so much with doobs.[/quote]

Lol I can usually roll really good joints and I was at a party hammered and my friend wanted me to roll a joint. I sat down tried for like 5 seconds, quit, and came back like 5 minutes later and smoked a joint that someone else rolled.

19. Practice makes perfect, man. I remember when I started rolling I would practice with tea. And just sit there and roll over and over again.

20. Thanks for all the input guys'

I'm heading to my collective right now and I'm buying some shake to practice with while I get medicated.