Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling joints with bud and shisha?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hauswaldx, Sep 2, 2011.

1. hey guys I'm new here and kinda new to weed. I never tried this, but can u mix weed and hookah shisha into a joint? the only reason I wanna try this is bcuz I dont wanna waste too much weed for a j. I basically just need it to pack it tighter and bigger.

2. Then do us all a favor, and let us know if it works. You literally have nothing to lose if you smoke that amount in a J with or without shisha your high will be the same. Seems sensible?

3. I thought shisha was really moist and that's how it burns so slow...So if it's moist..no but if it's dry then why not

4. no it's super moist, so if what greenbrad says is right then it wont work.

5. get some good glass man, nothing better then enjoying a nice bowl :bongin:
    plus then you wont be wasting weed in joints :)

as for your question i have no clue what happens when you mix them, i hear you turn into a purple elephant and fly away.

6. lmao this will be fun let us know how it went

7. You can't use shisha, it won't smoke. Go to a tobacco shop and get a little pipe tobacco for 2$ or some roll your own cigarette tobacco. I recommend bugler mellow.