Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling Joints and Blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Austinmesser, Nov 12, 2009.

1. I have been smoking for roughly one year now (started last november!), and although I have burned through quite a few bags in the past year, I cannot roll a joint or blunt for the life of me. Ohhhh have I tried, friends. Does anyone have any resources to check out, or advise to give me? I've also seen people roll joints that appear more conic, or baseball bat shaped (i feel like they have a specific name, but it escapes me right now.) I really enjoy smoking out of glass, but I also enjoy shaking things up with a joint every now and again, and I can think of few things more enjoyable than passing a blunt amongst friends. Can anyone help me out? :confused:

2. you could watch how to videos, but if u really cant do them, then by one of those mechanic joint rollers, i hear they do the trick. also, there are these things called cones and they are like pre rolled empty joints, but idk how much they cost.

3. It's ok. I know lots of people who have been smoking for years and couldn't roll a joint to save their families.

4. #6 mandah, Nov 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/v/k-4lKX21omU&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1
    Here is a how to roll a cigarette using a rolling machine. The machine costs around 3 bucks. If you don't know anything about cigarette rollers, ask about the rollers but not injectors. They both make cigarette but they are different. I hope this helps.:smoking:

5. Im very new to this, in-fact, i smoked for the very first time today!
    I tried rolling my joint based on how to videos on the net, they were simple and easy to follow but I just could not get it right... I came across these "rollmates" on the net by accident and they seemed like a good idea, so i went searching for slim round objects and i ended up using a chopstick =P ( I LOVE japanese food)

Basically i rolled the paper as tightly as i could around the chop stick, and this made it really easy to get that "cone shape" too! I then used the small end of the chop stick to push the filter through the large end of the cone to the small end and it fitted nice and snug, i then simply stuffed it with my product, i dont know if i did anything 'wrong' or 'right' but it worked out fine for me and the joint looked awesome compared to my other terrible terrible attempts! :rolleyes:

6. Beyond steady hands and practice here are my pointers.

Break up the weed not too fine, grinders often are a bad idea. It should be a collection of flowers.
    Fill the paper as even as possible and try to keep it from falling out as best you can.
    Shape the paper around the buds, gently rolling the "under side" with your thums to get it to smooth down.
    Start in the center of the thing, adhering it there tightly first. Then proceed to refill the ends to make an even roll.
    I then do the back end, rolling it tightly to keep the draw milky. with a joint you can add a crutch if you want.
    Finally lick the lighting end and close it up. Pack it in with the end of a pen or something handy.
    Enjoy.