Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling Hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PartTimeBaghead, May 23, 2013.

1. So I plan on buying just a gram of gold seal to try out smoking hash.

I want to smoke it in a joint and I was wondering how to prepare it?

I've tried to look around and this is what i've gathered but i'm not sure if its correct:

Get a flame (lighter or whatever) near the hash but don't let it touch it.

Let the hash warm up then just rub it between your fingers so it crumbles in to the baccy like a powder

Roll up and smoke away

Is this right?
    cheers

2. #2 Tastytrichomes, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    don't smoke it in a joint. the best way to smoke it is to hit it in a bowl

i smoke joints all the time and i hate people who say they waste weed because it's burning while you're not taking a hit. you're a real cheapass if it bothers you that much or you simply cannot roll a joint. HOWEVER, i believe you should smoke your hash in a bowl/bong because of two reasons:

1. there's no buds to slow down the burning process

2. you want to get as much out of the hash when you hit it as possible. it's entire consistency is trichs where as regular buds are not much worth worrying about "wasted weed". get the best out of it