Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rolling dank vs reggie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kookooBananas, Sep 13, 2011.

1. do you guys think its harder to roll reggie than dank weed?
    i bought reggie by mistake and couldn't roll a joint to save my life. it just kept falling out

2. >>grind it up
    problem?

3. Its not as sticky, so it doesnt shape as well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. i don't have a grinder. idk i feel like that wouldn't make a difference tho. does it?

5. I think rolling mids is easier cuz it breaks up better and not as sticky
    but i like rolling/smoking some DANK in joints just as much

6. You're not alone. I find it easier to roll with dank as well.

7. Hit after next goes out to everyone who smokes dank.

8. I don't smoke regg so I couldn't tell ya.

9. I have a batch of mids now, and rolling dank is MUCH easier (and tastier, my god this stuff tastes terrible)

10. Once grinded up, all weed is just as easy to roll IMO

11. hahah yeah thats another thing. i thought it tasted bad

12. How the fuck did you accidentally buy reggie?

13. my only dealer was sick. I got this from a friend's dealer that i'm guessing only sold reggie

14. Chop it up with some scissors. It worked fine for years before grinders became popular.

15. Rolling greens is easier because it crushes up easy af with or without a crusher, and your a more confident roller since its not exotics you tend to roll it more effortlessly and less careful,and your sorta like "so whatever" and end up rolling the best joint youve ever jointed in your life lol .

16. Rollin blunts is easy with anything.

17. I dont buy regs but if I did I would roll them cause theyre really cheap and not as potent. With dank, I always smoke it in a bowl/bong cause one bowlpack usually gets me stoned.

When I rolled a joint of kush with a friend one time we both were really high after it was only halfway done, so we saved the other half for the morning and got just as high.