Rolling Box

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by JoshYoung99, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Does anybody else have a rolling box? I got one, pretty awesome, as you can see has loads of space, as well as storage for a grinder, however mine is too big.. It also comes with several removable sections where the two large rectangles are..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Thats pretty cool! Whered u get it?!

3. everybodydoesit.com

4. was a pain in the ass, shame all my skins are gone... already

5. [quote name='"Mr Rizla"']i hate it when you run outta skins but i got to my local pakistani shop and buy 10 packs of skins for a pound,...... just the bus journey there is a pain.[/quote]

Usually I get raw's delivered when I make an online order

6. Most people would tell you Rizlas are mediocre compared to Raws or Elements, myself included. I'm personally not a fan of Raws, I find them too thick and somewhat difficult to roll (and I roll very well if I do say so myself).

However Elements, which are rice paper and have a crisscross watermark on them that supposedly helps stop runs (in my experience it does a good job too), are the only papers I like to roll with anymore. They are thin, very... malleable I guess? I'm fried idk what word I'm looking for, papers and they seem to almost roll themselves sometimes, and they burn for ages!

I'll honestly never try another brand.

7. I have a neat stash box that I guess is like your rolling box??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. my rolling/stash box is an old bible box. simple a few packs of papers and small glass jars to hold the bud

9. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']I have a neat stash box that I guess is like your rolling box??

[/quote]

What kind of box is that? Just a simple tool box? Looks sweet bro

10. ha i like that! that is cool ive never thought of that

11. It's just a cheapy tackle box from wal-mart. I bought a can of each color of paint (needed 2 yellow had to go back) and took about 90 minutes with my friends.

Thanks I stopped at the store one night after dinner on impulse and had an image in mind. Haha my mom was all whining in my ear she just wanted to get home to toke.

12. Thats awesome guys, I just use a empty Plastic bag that has pop rocks in there and throw everything in the bag.