Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling at Edibles at the same time?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HighCorina, Oct 19, 2009.

1. So tonight I just popped a pill and its kicking it reeeaally slow, and I just remembered i have some cannabutter in my fridge, has anyone tried ingesting thc and rolling at the same time? if so, how is it? recommended? Ive smoked bud and rolled and that was bomb but I know an edible high is way more intense than smoking it, this is why i ask. Thanks :]

2. ive never rolled, but ive heard from several friends that you cant feel the weed when ur rollin. but apparently you can... so i have absolutally no idea... im sorry for wasting your time... lol:smoking:

3. Eat some butter. Smoke a bowl.
    Smoking a bowl on E kicks in the E faster. sense it makes you hungry so your stomach goes to work.

Also enhances the effects.
    Marijuana can be used with any drug/pill/food/drink/ really anything. Iv done a lot of drugs and smoked weed every time. I mean Iv tryed a lot of drugs... herion, crack, meth, pcp. are the only things i have not tried.

So go for it,. Just be ready for some fun stuff.

4. ohhh..yeaa..no..no..yeaaa

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oqgnKgwDsk"]YouTube - "yeah no" south park margarita ville[/ame]