Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling a joint differently.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JahGz, Nov 18, 2016.

1. So I usually roll with RAW Papers & fronto, and I've been getting super high each time. I've been told that fronto helps it burn slower which is why I do it, but one of my friends told me that's not the only reason. I rolled up a joint with just RAW Paper & the same type of weed I've been using previously, so I'm asking will I get less high or anything? Reason why I'm doing this is cause I have no fronto left btw. Just making sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. wtf is fronto? I hope its not tobbacco. I have always enjoyed the smooth sweet flavor of high grade weed in a zig zag. High grade weed needs no additives.

3. I googled "fronto". Looks like it's tobacco and you're just adding a nicotine buzz to your stone.

4. Looks kinda cool, actually. I tried to grow tobacco this year but had a crop failure.

5. why would you dilute your great weed ? There is more in your head than a buzz

6. Fronto is a tobacco leaf & it's available in almost every deli store in New York City. I have just been told to use it once, and since then I've always used it, I never smoked with just papers.

7. I don't think it's a nicotine buzz because I've been told that those last for 15 minutes, and when I smoke I'm usually high for like 5 hours or until I fall asleep.

8. He just said. A nicotine buzz lasts for about 30 seconds, that's the "good" part.

9. Yeah, but the thing is the best part of my high comes within 10 seconds after usually my 3rd hit, and that intense feeling stays with me for the next 2 hours, and then it calms down a little bit afterwards.

• Like Like x 1