Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rolling a hash joint???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by soserious, Sep 22, 2012.

1. i got some qwiso and .5 of some dank bud. I want to roll a j that will get two heavy weights fucked up and also burn evenly.

do i break up the qwiso with the bud and mix it altogether?

or do i make like one long snake with the qwiso and just put that on top of the weed? which way burns better? tryna smoke soon so need answers asap.

2. If you could actually roll it into a long snake thing easily, I'm betting the then ground bud would just stick to it. If you could roll it like that it might be best, it'll be like a regular joint with a hash core, and no gooey hash would touch the paper.

If it doesn't work with you like that (not the right consistancy) I would say mixing it in with the ground up bud would probably burn the best. Just make sure its good and even, throughout the entire joint.

:smoke::cool:

3. Yeah do the snake but coat it in weed, don't set the weed on top or the paper will burn uneven.