Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling a bluntville

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Piff101, May 18, 2012.

1. this will be my first time rolling and i will use a bluntville cigar

any tips or any good videos?

also what is a leaf and what is it for?

2. bluntvilles are a good first blunt because theyre cheap, come with two leaves, and you dont need to bust them down. for a bluntville all you need to know about leaves is: nothing, they come attached to the paper so your good.

1)unroll outer leaf
    2)insert marihuana
    3)roll

dont expect your blunt to come out perfect tho, the thing about bluntvilles is theyre cheap for a reason: very vainy. good choice for a first roll tho

3. Just get a swisher dude.

4. wut is a swisher?

5. and also what are some of the best cigars to roll with?

6. swishers, games, blunts, phillys, white owls

but theyre all gonna involve a little extra effort/skill then the bluntville

7. [quote name='"Piff101"']and also what are some of the best cigars to roll with?[/quote]

i like games.

8. #8 Dissec, May 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2012
    Swishers suck lol grab a zig zag (not the wrap, the cigarillo). They have an even seam (I forgot what they're actually called), burn slow, and easy to roll.

9. Don't use wraps and shit like that dude. If you wanna learn to roll a blunt, grab a real cigar or cigarillo, bust it down, and roll it up. Swisher Sweets, Games, White Owls, Phillies, and Dutch Masters are all good cigars to use.

10. Gotti that bitch.

11. i never heard of a bluntville, any cigarillos are good though swishers, phillies, anything just ask them for a cigarillo... hell i dont know if they have em where yall are but i just get 3 for a dollar good times.. 3 for 1

12. White owl are my favorite. 2 for 1 and always fresh.