Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

roller question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JesusFreak, Mar 8, 2004.

1. do you loose respect or get made fun of for using a roller? you might find it a dumb question but whatever.

2. Why would anyone not respect you for wanting a perfect roll? I won't ever buy a roller cause I think it's a waste of money, but there are some people who can't roll and probably won't ever be a good roller.

3. just like me

4. yeah i should get one, i suck at rolling, whats roller u have? which ones do u people reccomend? :)

5. I can roll a pretty fat J, but sometimes I just don't feel like it so the roller is prefect..

6. i dont know many people who smoke who seriously laugh at people over stupid shit like that. Most people are pretty chill, and even if they do make funny of you dont let it get to you eventually and they see how stupid they were.

7. I kinda like rollin'em myself. But after 2-3 j's I tend to get a bit too hung up in rolling them as perfect as I can. Problem here is that I can sit for over 20 min on one J. So sometimes it's better to use a roller. My friends can be a bit impatient lol. Have you ever used cones or a tube-mouthpiece you just wrap the paper round first and have a cone?