Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roller Coasters While High

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ikifar, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Anyone have any experience with this and is it scary or fun or both at an extreme level.

2. never got the chance to but I've always wanted to.
    hopefully this summer go to some roller coasters, if I do, I'll be high.

3. It's great! I never felt any more scared than when I'm sober. The only ones that made me more scared were the ones where your legs hang down. I was afraid something would chop them off.

4. its SO fuckin bomb

5. hell yea. my two buddies from college and i went to six flags a few summers ago and it turned out that the ride Superman takes 35 secs to climb up before the drop. so... we lined up for the last cart and we each took the biggest bowl hit we could on the way up, and we decided to hold our breaths for the first drop. after you exhale, holy shit were we flying :hello:

roller coasters will quickly kill your high due to the adrenalin rush, but we had plenty of pot to keep smoking

6. I find it amazing that you could hit a bowl on the way up a rollercoaster. :)

And I'm going on some rollercoasters April 17th, so I'm really gonna try to bring some weed. I can't wait! :D

7. #7 mhughes, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    Oh yeah, ive been to seaworld and universal/islands of adventure high so many times. Seaworlds got a deal where you can get a season pass for the same $ as a 1day ticket. So ive rode Kraken hundreds of times before I got to ride it high, so that was just really really fun cuz i knew exactly what to expect from the coaster.

I go to IOA much less frequently so when i rode the hulk and dueling dragons high, that was a lil scary, but still just crazy fun. Its such a rush just climbing up the hill and when you finally hit the drop its just mj bliss and adrenaline rush at the same time

The best is gettin high and sit in the front row, thats too much fun.

Just be safe with everything... I usually hit a bowl in the car and roll a joint for inside the park. Then i find some wooded area or a service road where there arent any tourists around and smoke up the j real quick (just use your head and not get caught if you do it in the park). Edibles would be ideal, you wouldnt have a chance at gettin caught; hopefully the rush from the coaster could fight off the couch lock they tend to produce.

Im surprised to hear about hittin a bowl on a rollercoaster too... I cant count the number of times ive been on coasters that got stopped just becuase ppl pulled cameras or cell phones out of their pockets. But that would be killer

8. Six Flags of Murrland?

Taking a toke on the way up was ballsy for sure. Sometimes if they see people fucking around with their pockets, they'll just stop shit immediately.

9. #9 skatealex2, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    that would be a bad trip. I am always paranoid about a roller coaster breaking down at the top of the ride. I would probably go crazy after a few min :eek:

rollercoasters how can be incredible though, but I remember getting a headache at six flags after, so it's probably best to drink lots of water!

10. lol well it wasnt exactly ballsy...kind of dumb if you ask me. however, we were already really high and it worked out alright that time. def not suggesting the roller coaster thing... but you do want to be high.

we would first take trips to my car and back... in which the hike itself was a buzzkill. so then we started rolling joints, soon to figure out we were out of rolling paper. so the bowl thing on superman was sort of a final finale for us.