Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

roller coasters while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by I vape that, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am going to Six Flags over Atl in a few weeks, and was wondering if it is an awesome

experience to ride roller coasters while high? Like literally getting high while high, if

anyone knows if this is good/bad please tell me or else I will have to go and give a

report. :D:D:D

2. Well I can't imagine a roller coaster not being fun while high. :p

3. lol i agree with her^

4. Depends if you like being really tripped out. I went to Wonderland(Toronto) and it was um quite the experience... watch out for the loops!

5. You know I bet they would be incredble.. but I can imagine the wooden ones being sketchy as hell. If I was really high I'd probably be tripping out thinking somethings going to fall apart, or the seatbelt thing would unlatch lol.

6. I wanna try a roller coaster on MDMA.

7. Don't get caught tokin' at the amusement park though.

8. it's fun but definitely more scary if you're worried about that.

9. Thats why you make edibles.No smoke and lasts twice as long.

10. good luck staying high while waiting in line

11. mmmhmmm

12. Well, don't get caught with edibles. :rolleyes:

13. I live in Orlando, and let me tell you, it's amazing riding roller coasters while high. It's a huge thrill and it makes the lines and the crows so much more bearable.

14. ive been to six flags here in so cal twice stonned outta my mind, and let me tell you....IT SUCKS! Do not smoke too much. The ride from San Diego up to LA where it is is a 2 hour drive, if you are driving this far do not smoke the whole way there. Had a mad ass fucking headache that the rides only made worse....smacking your head back and forth on the head rest on those shitty old school loops, Just smoke in moderation is my advice! And security is pretty strict at 6 flags (metal detector and a quick pat down here)

15. sounds like it could be quite the experience.

sucks that ::stoned::: had an unfortunate day at the park.

16. I did that at Canada's Wonderland :D, Funnest time I've ever had in an amusement park Behemoth was AWESOME!! I spent a ton of money on drinks throughout the day though... I would imagine being baked at an amusement park would cost you allot in food costs, seeing how everything is so damn expensive in amusement parks :S.

17. either make edibles or smoke before you get there... or you can toke on the sky buckets if you feel the need to toke in the park. dont toke in your car while its in the parking lot... too many damn cameras. yes they will bust you, it is still in all a family park. if you bring a bowl, make sure theres know metal on it. you have to go through metal detectors.
    hope you have a great time bro!

18. me and my girl go to bush gardens and ride shit and stuff while high its the best. we usualy haze up the car in the parking lot and then smoke joints inside in the smoking areas, as long as you smoke it like its a ciggerete nobody will know.

PS the only down side is all the walking seems so much harder when your blazed, everthing is sooo far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.