Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rolled my first successful joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by king8128, Jan 3, 2010.

1. i started out learning how to roll blunts and i finally got the hang of that(for the most part) but i was always shaky on rolling joints but today i rolled one with ease...for the paper i used ez-wider 1 1/2 :smoking: :hello:

2. Proud of you! Any pics?

3. Yea pics would be great, I remember my first joint.. Didn't last 10 mins. :smoking:

4. i learned with ez 1 1/2s it a great way to start learning. then i moved to zig's 1 1/4. do you have pics?

5. nice, now go roll another joint... and then another................
    and another...... and get hella blazed

6. Congrats man! now go smoke that thing to the face :smoking:

7. First time I rolled a joint it wasn't even smoke-able. I've found that every time that you roll a joint, you get better. Rolling is an art form. Have fun!

8. it's not useless without pics, he's not asking if he rolled a good joint or not, he's just saying he rolled his first successful one. gj man! hope it smoked well.

9. i would post pics but i don't have a camera with me..its back up at school :rolleyes:

lame thing is i didnt even get to smoke it yet...had to spend some time with the family lol...but i shall be lighting it up very shortly :smoking:

10. congrats, but how do you know it was successful if you haven't smoked it yet? haha. have a good time with your first joint man. let us know how it goes. :hello:

11. noice, i'm with u man. gonna toke up shortly soon as well :rolleyes: