roll your own

Discussion in 'General' started by Ars moriendi, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Neat.

Rolling my own cigarettes is what got me started on smoking... As soon as i ran out i went and got a pack, now just buy marlboros...

Although (i think it was bugeler) is really good.. nice taste, and i like rolling em however i want :) They will always remind me of the script i was writing while smoking away at the bag...

2. I found it great to pick out some this (angel hair pasta like) thin cut shag in menthol then pair it with menthol rolling tubes

it takes a few tries to get it down but you can easily get baked and produce 40 or 50 uniform cigarettes while you eat 'n watch tv

donno how the cost works out but I'm sure it's cheaper and by far better baccy long smoking cigs ect

also tried dutch shag and norwegian with the latter being a hobbit like (in my mind lol) earthy flavor that makes marlboros seem like cheap shit

with all this tax bs its now worth the time to pack your own and mixing flavors to mellow menthol and sharpen its earthy red/regular flavor...awesome to show off good smokes to stoner/xtc using friends lol cuz rolling loves a good dense smooth smoke

3. hahahaha :p

4. OMG I was just about to post that!

5. lol well I just rolled up a full pack of perfect cigs that burn like 5x as long 'n taste way better high

lol up yours big tobbacco time for a vapor rip 'n a chill ass cig