Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ROHTO eye drop Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by happydayz, May 28, 2009.

1. Hey GC Community. I have been reading around on the forums, and alot of people are saying that ROHTO's eye drop are the best. I am planning to buy some, I was just wondering what type was the best. Like the blue, green etc. Also do the different colors have different effects on your eyes? Thanks

2. I could be wrong, but I think the intensity goes in this order: blue is the weakest, green is moderate, and silver is intense. And I could also be wrong about this, but I think the green ones are the only ones you should use with contacts. If you search the site for other Rohto threads (there are plenty) you'll probably be able to find concrete answers there.

And I'd try Rohtos before you buy them, most people love them but there are people who can't handle the burn and personally I'd be pissed if I bought them (they're expensive) just to find out that I can't use them because I go blind for a minute afterward (which actually is the case, but I didn't buy my own, borrowed a friend's).

Also in my experience, if I use them before smoking or if I smoke multiple times, my eyes will still turn red.

Personally I advocate.
    [​IMG]

3. #3 Emblazened, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009
    Green is least intense, blue moderate, grey is most intense.
    They're called Cool, Ice, and Arctic respectively.

Use them once and your eyes will be white for hours.

4. green cap. the blue and grey caps are only if you find you LOVE the feeling of your eyes being ice blocks hahaha.

the green cap is mild, the cool/stingy feeling goes away after like 20 seconds and they work like magic everytime.

5. Go with the green. The other ones just burn too much.

6. I love Rhoto's. I love the mint feeling on your eyes. And I only use the blue ones... I can't wait to try the silver!

But the blue ones work great for me. One drop in each eye and my eyes are whiter than before I smoked haha. They work wonders bro, but some people don't like the mint feeling. Try them from a friend if they have them first.

7. I love my Rohto V. The green one works amazing everytime and the mintyness is like a quick rush for your eyes haha

8. I got the blue, You adapt to the feeling and start to like it after the 2nd-3rd time. Its really a blast putting them in now, feels great.

9. can you put any of these with contacts on? I have contacts and my eye turns really really red after smoking.

10. I'm almost certain that there aren't any Rohto's right now that you can use with contacts. But I might be wrong. Just don't use them with your contacts in unless it specifically says that you can, that shit will mess your eyes up, make them all blood-red and dry. It sucks bad.

Other then that, I love Rohtos. The stinging sensation has always been pleasant to me, but you start to get used to it after a while. It sends a nice little shock to your system. They work real well.

11. I use blue and i am content with them.

12. i have the silver cap now. its too intense and it makes my eyes very very red before they turn white but once they are white they are whiter than if i hadn't smoked. i've had all the different colors except the prescription ones and i like blues the best. my roomate wears contacts and uses rhoto all the time no problem.

13. and also the silvers make my eyes water so it looks like i am crying with the super red beginning and tears.

14. I have contacts and I use the green rohtos. Is it good for them? Maybe not. But i've been using them for years and I don't see any harmful effects and I just went to the eye doctor recently.

15. Blue Rohtos are so solid, i just used some green ones last night tho. At first your eyes turn blood fucking red, but then within a few more min they get really white, its almost scary how white they get actually.

16. Uhh.. I just use Visine, the one that specializes in redness relief, the blue label.

17. i love rohto..it feels awesome when you are high

18. green rohtos for me

19. #19 Deleted member 118531, May 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2020
    -

20. green are best. they arent that intense they make your eyes feel minty.. but they are specifically for red eyes. they work great. the blue doesnt work for as long as its for allergies, but its not bad. idk bout silver. but the green is your best bet.