Rofl

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Annonymous, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Hahaha, this kid from France came to America for a year of schooling and we ended up getting drunk together during Team Sports and all that. But i'm randomly on facebook which i normally am never on but i find this picture of him and this is something you will ONLY see in France.

I'm assuming this is a school "whacky tacky day" or some lame shit like that which high schools do for some stupid reason, but come on... is this not something we've all wanted to see?

[​IMG]

2. wow.. i hate sterotypes.

3. Goddamn chavs....

4. oh come on, lighten up, theres a guy in a girls dress behind him.
    he is just layin the mac down.

5. Maye it was carnival. You guys wear costumes on halloween don't you? I don't see what the big deal is lol.

6. Blackface? Seriously? haha lol

7. lmao good shit

8. Only in france!

That kid was the start of the riots they were having a few months back by the north african community.

9. i dont care if he lost a bet or something, if i saw him like that id punch him square in the mouth.

10. wow wut a tool. he's only doin that shit in france cuz he knows he cant get away with that in the U.S.
    still pretty funny tho XD.

11. years.

and manny, I had a friend of mine blackface is up at my school this past year, he got away with it. There is a large population of Africans in France, too.

12. That is exactly how us "negroes" hold our hands..

13. wow...

i guess people in france are stereotypical racist mother fuckers...

i love how these assholes are so condenscending torwards america....

fuck europe.

except the UK

britains not that special though.....

14. people, lighten up.. It's funny shit.

15. lol is this post supposed to be ironic? saying that is just as stereotypical as the OP
    ALL french people hate blacks!

16. yeah i was intending to bring irony to a whole new level with that post.

i like to think that i did.

17. check k.

18. Str8 up thug lyfe g-g-g--g-g-g-g g-unit@#!!