Rodney King dead

Discussion in 'General' started by PositiveAttitudeMachine, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Who wants to place bets that his death is blamed on the LAPD for the injuries sustained in the beating years and years ago?

2. I'll take your side on that bet. This year was the 20th anniversary of his beating. May he R.I.P.

3. it DEFINITELY shortened his lifespan lol

4. Looks like the cops came back to finish their job ha ha.

5. lets see what the autopsy says. im willing to bet that the sever beating has something to do with it. most 47 year olds dont just die...

6. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']

lets see what the autopsy says. im willing to bet that the sever beating has something to do with it. most 47 year olds dont just die...[/quote]

Did you read the link?

He most Likely drowned or even committed suicide

7. Drugs maybe... Most people dont just end up in the bottom of a pool for no reason, but it could be anything.. Maybe he just happened to have a heart attack/stroke/aneurysm as he was passing by the pool. Who knows.

8. i read most of it. but when was the last time you heard of a healthy 47 year old drown in the pool in their back yard? if he drowned it had to be from another health issue. as for suicide i doubt it, its really hard to drown yourself on purpose. if he was committing suicide there are plenty of easier ways to do so.

9. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']

i read most of it. but when was the last time you heard of a healthy 47 year old drown in the pool in their back yard? if he drowned it had to be from another health issue. as for suicide i doubt it, its really hard to drown yourself on purpose. if he was committing suicide there are plenty of easier ways to do so.[/quote]

Maybe he was high on something or drunk and became unconscious next to the pool and fell in? Regardless of all the speculation.. the man's dead and there's no bringing him back.

10. Lifelong crack and alcohol addictions will keep you far from healthy. Dude has been arrested like a million times since 1991 and was pretty fucked up every time.

11. #15 STIGGY, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    Maybe he just could not swim and went in the deep end.
    He blew 3.8million and most likely died almost broke, or he took a shit load of unmentionables and drown by his own choice. Who Knows?
    [​IMG]
    I wonder if Reginald Denhy got 3.8 million when they almost kill him? He took a far worse beating to his head with a brick than Roney did with the batons to the legs and back.

12. He was also on Dr. Drew's Celebrity Rehab show.
    I'm sure there were some kind of intoxicants involved.
    Regardless, it's a shame to see a young man die. 47 is too young.

13. Dude had a rough life thats fa sho..

my condolences.

14. Wasn't he on celebrity rehab?

I'm going to go ahead and assume drugs. I think he was an alcoholic.

15. Yea, he was an alcoholic, and I'm guessing drugs had somethin to do with it too... R.I.P. brotha.