Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rocky Mtn Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MastaKief, Nov 5, 2010.

1. I'm a CO medical patient so I hope to have some tasty pics for you all to enjoy.

This is a pickup I just got in a trade, it's euphoria unlimited. I hadn't heard of it ever before but it has a very nice taste and an even better smell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I should have some more tomorrow

2. Co bud rocks

3. Wow, that looks great. How's the smoke?

4. Greatest. Yeah how is the smoke and high

5. Looks like some dank man, I live in Colorado springs

Here's some more colorado fire

[​IMG]

6. I decided to take a few more pics of some of the bud I've gotten the in the past week or two.

[​IMG]
    This is some lemon skunk I got at 14er hollistics in Boulder. They are really nailing down their house strains and putting A+ weed on the shelf all the time. It has an enjoyable citrus taste and just as good of a taste when exhaling. Definitely a strain I will stick with.

[​IMG]

This is royal dutch orange from rocky mountain organics in Denver. It's full of long dark orange hairs and covered in trichomes. The taste and smell are both very subtle but pleasant. Gave me a clear headed energetic high; the kind of weed I like to bring to a concert. This has been my favorite all month and for $35 an eighth I'll be getting more.

[​IMG]

Some morning glory I got in a trade from my roommate. I haven't had the chance to smoke it yet but it looks promising.

[​IMG]

I snagged this purple cotton candy at High Grade Alternatives in Boulder. A lot of small very dense nugs that vary in color. I find it has a unique taste that gets better over time and finishes great then lingers in your mouth for a few more seconds.

[​IMG]

Just a few other store pickups. I haven't tried CBD tea before, but, I think it will great after a day on the slopes.

7. My man!

(Just saw American Gangster)

8. are those keif cakes in the last picture??? If not, what is it?

9. good dank, i also live near the Rockies in south central MT near Billings ;) Paying 35/eighth for medical grade as well :) just got some blue dream the other day :smoke: ive gotta good connect. (cardholder)

THAT TEA LOOKS DOPE AS FUCK DRINKDRINKDRINK FOR ME, same with the compressed kief shit lol. This thread is flaming.

10. Funny thing is I know mastakeif in real life but didn't know he posted here. I just recognize his pickups and grinder and his avatar is his FB profile pic. Small fucking world.:smoke:

11. Thats funny as hell lol.

I saw that scene where Denzel goes into the club of the dude Cuba Gooding Jr plays, and Jr is all "My man" at first, then they sit down and talk, Jr. gets pissed and throws his drink, than Denzel walks out and is like "My man"

Funny shit

12. Haha ya thats where I got that saying, I love that versatility of it haha.

13. nothing better than hittn the slopes hard, N then comin home to some cbd enriched goodness, take care my brother have fun