Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rocking back and forth.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hoagey, Feb 13, 2011.

1. I know this isn't a terrible thing. But whenever I'm high, I tend to rock back and forth when I'm sitting down and I can't stop. Is that bad? Like I don't mind it. But when I pay attention to it, it bothers me. Anybody else do this?

2. I rock back and forth if I want but I can control it easily lmao Maybe your just freakin out mannnn :smoke:

3. Nah dude I was so calm the whole time. Just rocking back and forth :smoke:

4. its gravy. i shake my leg when im blitzed

5. HAHA, just reading that makes me laugh "i shake my leg when im blitzed" just try and picture it and you will laugh, or maybe im just high.:smoke:

6. I have trouble sitting still too. I think it's just the energy it gives you.

7. This.

8. Its tourettes

9. i do this, i shake my legs as if im playing
    constant double bass on drums
    and im shakey alot
    got bad nerves man
    it sucks alot, but weed will come me down sometimes

10. it has something to do with anxiety. my brother does the leg shaking thing so bad if im sitting on the samem couch as him i always have to ask him to stop. i dont do it too much but i do rock back and forth or bob my head back and forth to music in my head or something.

11. Yeah I was just sitting with my friend watching some videos on the internet, and I just noticed that I was rocking back and forth. It made me laugh, but when I tried to stop, I would, but then like 1 minute later I was already doing it again haha. I was just wondering if I was the only one who does this :D