Rocket league

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bayness, Jul 13, 2015.

1. #101 BudButler, Aug 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOw0zA-Gf5gpQ6K44...
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmEiDjSfyLngw8LsI...
    idk how interested you guys are but both of those channels have great tutorials talking about how to do this and that
    and Fyshokid because he is my current favorite player
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Fyshokid/videos

also while ramming and fucking up defenders is good guys make sure you are also clearing out after a short time so your not in the way of team mates i have had more then a few shots blocked by team mates who are doing just that.

i think my might make momo shoot some goals at me today so i can practice my goalie skill against a more random opponent

2. I havent even really bothered with goalie after my first 2 save attempts became goals bouncing off my car lol i just try and get the ball the hell off my side if i can or go for a block of its within my reach.

Looks like my floor may be done in the tv room today which would be legit lol i hate gaming from my room...

3. if you goto an exhabition game you can set the bots to unfair and it will do like 3v1 or 2v1 it's great for practicing defense

4. I'm hoping my friends quit being game snobs and start playing with me... "it's soccer, it's driving waaah waaaaah"

Gonna have to bust out the "my tv, suckas" line before the week ends lol"

5. Ready to bust some ass later. Me and RV were goin hard yesterday.

Add that nigga Wax and we unstoppable son :p

6. Depends on the situation lol if I'm feeling my room I'll likely be on... If my living room is inhabited that might be the case... unless I feel like busting out the "my tv" game tonight haha

My room is a disaster filled with my living room shit... means I have to sit on my bed... so lame, no back support hahaha

7. yea man
    Gotta be comfy or performance will suffer. Hope they let you get some game time

8. It's more I allow them tv time :laughing: they pay rent though, but when you up in a friends place more than your own house (which is your parents) you better be helping out haha

Otherwise I'd toss them off the tv so fast they couldn't say "what's rocket league?"

I can probably decompress some of my room into the living room or second bedroom/storage... pull in my ghetto ass gaming chair... play until dawn and not know cause my room is blacked out lol

9. That feeling you get when your team wins in overtime after losing the entire match :

[​IMG]

10. After playing with Wax and Answer regular pub matches are annoying as hell. No communication means fuckers just doin random stuff and launching out of no where. Generally against the good of the team lol

11. yea bro. If I play with randoms, I'm a permanent defender. :(

12. 1.5hrs until I'm off work and rocket league begins :devious:

Anyone gunna be down to play around 7:30pst?

Need more people for GrassCity Fantasy Football League!!!

PM me or head over to the Fantasy Football thread in the Sports section!

13. I might be down... currently fiddling around with my house cause the floor isn't close to done and then I gotta eat... hopefully I'll get some time after that haha

14. Edit being fucked on app

I'll be on at 8:30 ish... which is 7:30 pst.

My friend is just gonna watch in hopes of liking the game more lol

15. i'm about to be on now

will be on later too [​IMG]

16. If i didn't need food I'd hop on lol

But I gotta eat before I end up drinking too much of my ipa... brewed her a bit strong..... lol can't game on a drunken empty stomach

17. Answer are we ps friends?

I can't keep track of my friends on there lol

18. don't think so

i only have ps friends from GC[​IMG]

TheAnswer__21 (with 2 underscores)

we can get some 4v4 goin later when everyone is on

19. Request sent... friend is busy, so tempted to play but so hungry

20. just lost 5 straight with shitty randoms

just gonna wait till yall online