Rocket league

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bayness, Jul 13, 2015.

1. im looking for some people to play with on ps4. i prefer to play the standard soccer mode, 3v3.

im not that great at the game tbh. if i had to describe my style/skill set, id compare it to being a scrapper in hockey. basically im a role player who can do a lot of the little things that make a difference like battling along the walls to free the ball, bullying opposing players around to get them out of position etc. i also try to maintain proper positioning and angles. i cant stand it when everyone on your team is going for the ball in the same area. you need to have proper spacing to be able to capitalize on rebounds and such. im not really a goalie but i will fall back and try to defend the goal if i see that the action is way ahead of me and no one else is back.

so basically im not a player who will rack up goals or MVP's, but with the right team around me i can be effective. if any one wants to play let me know.

2. Looking for a teammate or two who can play smart and do aerials

Steam name: Ole' Drippy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pretty much all ranked matches against other all-stars. Not the flashiest stats but it was a solid career.

34% MVP rate

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. @SlightlyStonedSD

We havent played in awhile. :p im sure your still riding that last wave of personal stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That and I got a new job keeping me busy. Hope you're doing good bro. I'll get on steam soon and catch up. :bongin:

6. [​IMG]
    moar quick chats

• Like Like x 2
  7. Whatttt I didn't know you could change those!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. you can't yet it's a teaser for the next game update some time june

• Like Like x 1
  9. Steam Community :: Waffle Wizard Add me I just hit Master rank recently
    Can pretty consistently do aerials + wall shots now
    Although maybe not so much while I'm roasted lol

10. Scarlet_Bagonias if anyone ever wants to play... I rock Sweet Tooth and rock it hard

11. Psa, on Xbone they are having free days for rocket league, not sure what days they are but I downloaded it yesterday and am still able to play today!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. I don't think it's for any specific days. I believe they give you 10 free hours, whenever you decide to play. I could be wrong but that's how the free days worked for madden

• Like Like x 1
  13. That makes sense, was there a way to keep track of how long you played on madden? So far enjoying the hell out of it, definitly gonna buy it whenever it runs out.

14. Don't remember tbh, but you can always look at time played in your achievements. I don't play this game anymore, but it's definitely worth $20. If I didn't have 500 other games to catch up on and was half way decent at this gme i'd be all over it

• Like Like x 1
  15. Between this, overwatch, and cs:go I believe I've got enough entertainment to last me the rest of this year

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah, I'm pretty much fucked when october comes. Gonna have to pick Gears 4 or Battlefied 1, can't do both haha. I honestly want the new COD too but i'm only buying one. Heard rumors about a Skyrim definitive edition too i'd buy that over anything

• Like Like x 1
  17. rocket league is my number 1 played game i have put 700 hours into it since release (im still garbage) if you can get this game get it

also new patch and new dlc being released in 3 days i think?

18. Just started playing since it's free this weekend. Holy shit this game is hard to get good at. Coming from FPS to this I feel retarded lol.