Rocket league

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bayness, Jul 13, 2015.

1. steam is for pc yessir

2. The new Bball mode ...is ..fuckin SIIIIIIICK . Its kinda tough but its really fun.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I wish the Hoops mode was 3v3, instead of 2v2. But it's still fun as hell. Also Rocket Labs is a lot of fun too. The one with 2 goals on each side is the best one I've played

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I agree. The court should be bigger as well. Just a thought. Rocket League is one of the best games ever made though, no hyperbole.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah I was easily knocking down full court shots yesterday, somewhat consistently. It got kinda boring after a while but rocket labs is a ton of fun.

6. is it just me or is the hoops map like half the size of a normal map? either way im not a big fan of the game mode i do however love the changes they made to physics now the ball bounces properly when you hit the corner post

7. So far, hoops is kinda difficult but only 3 games in.. might give rocket labs a glimpse as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I have a problem recently:

Whenever I touch the middle button my PS4 controller (to type during games), I get some warning, in yellow print, saying that "replays will be sub-saved" blah blah blah. This has never happened until two days ago and I don't know why it's happening. Thoughts?

9. it's part of the new replay system basically they added a hot key to save your replays and it adds a time stamp at the point so you can easily find the exciting moment you saved you can also rename replays now on the pc at least it can be rebound to a different button or removed all together

10. So the middle button (forget its name) is the "hot key"? How do I change it on PS4? Do you have links on this? Thanks man

11. ya the middle button is the hotkey. for me since im on the pc, and use a 360 controller it was select by default. i ended up changing it to R3 because it conflicted with the scoreboard. if you goto options then controls it should be at the bottom. it should look something like this, but i haven't ever used a ps4 so you might need to do some hunting to find the exact way to change your controls.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. im down to play some time but if your on ps4 we have to open up a private room to play together because you can't party cross platform

13. Post ur stats dudes

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]
    on pc it's under extras then stats

• Like Like x 2
  15. [​IMG]

whats your MVP ratio dueds (MVPr = MVPs / Wins)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Main menu I believe it's under "extras" and it's just called stats