Rockefeller Reveals 9/11 FRAUD to Aaron Russo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GoBLiN, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Rockefeller Reveals 9/11 FRAUD to Aaron Russo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA"]Rockefeller Reveals 9/11 FRAUD to Aaron Russo - YouTube[/ame]

America: Freedom to Fascism Filmmaker Aaron Russo has exposed first-hand knowledge of the elite global agenda during a video interview and live on Alex Jones' nationally-syndicated radio show.

Nick Rockefeller told Russo about the plan to microchip the population, warned him about 'an event that would allow us to invade Afghanistan and Iraq' some eleven months before 9/11 and foretold the fact that the 'War on Terror' would be a hoax wherein soldiers would be looking in caves for non-existant enemies.

Rockefeller also tried to recruit Aaron Russo to the Council on Foreign Relations during the tenure of their friendship. Now, a picture send by the Russo family verifies that friendship and strengthens evidence of the global agenda which Rockefeller related to the filmmaker so frankly during their private conversations.

Russo goes in-depth for first time on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, including his prediction of 9/11 and the war on terror hoax, the Rockefeller's creation of women's lib, and the elite's ultimate plan for world population reduction and a microchipped society.​

2. Thanks for the information man!

3. got me thinking,,,,imagine if the internet was never what it is now.
    imagine if it was only for the "need-to-know"
    I imagine I would be living to a North-Korea like system/country/whatever you wanna call it

4. The internet is the worst thing to ever happen to the shadow rulers. It's a force that they can't control... yet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct9xzXUQLuY]Jay Rockefeller: Internet should have never existed - YouTube[/ame]

5. #5 garrison68, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
    Who in the world is Nick Rockefeller and why can't he speak for himself? :hello:

This man has virtually no connection to the family of John D. Rockefeller, the the oil baron - just the same name.

6. taken from Nicholas Rockefeller Organization

7. If there was a guy name Joe Schmoe Obama, and he came out with a conspiracy theory, Alex Jones would make a video: Obama Reveals 9/11 Conspiracy! :hello:

8. And if there's a conspiracy thread to be found you'd be there to debunk it. :wave:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMyrFY45NN8]ILLUMINATI - 666 - CALL 911 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2h9uJ27cqw]9-11: Hollywood 1/3 - YouTube[/ame]

9. proof?!?!?!??!!?!??!?!?!?!

this all seems like some bullshit, exaggeration, fear-mongering, whatever.
    he's summing up the conspiracy theorists accusations, but it's credible because he says rockefeller met him? why would Rockefeller meet with a libertarian??????????????????????????????? hmmmm? sounds like some horse shit

10. That's a fuckin trip, some douche bag named aaron russo lives in my town.

11. First of all, have some respect for the dead, people.
    Second of all, after your "he has no ties to the Rockefeller fortune/name" you blatantly got discredited then came up with some shitty ad hoc argument, Garrison.
    Third of all, it's all allegorical - you have to decide for yourself whether to believe him. Personally, I do.
    Fourth of all: have you heard of this?

12. #12 garrison68, Sep 9, 2011

I'm not even disputing his claims, just the way that video has been presented.

When John D. Rockefeller was alive, he was "Rockefeller". When Nelson Rockefeller was the Governor of New York, and then the Vice President of the U.S., he was known as "Rockefeller". Today, David Rockefeller has inherited the title.

This guy is not a close relative of the Rockefellers. David Rockefeller has said that he's never even heard of him. Maybe he's descended through a distant ancestor, but it's ridiculous to refer to him as "Rockefeller" the way that the title of the Alex Jones video did. If his name was Stanley Schwartz, and had the same exact background as this guy, do you really believe that Alex Jones would have made a video about his conspiracy claims, titled "Schwartz Reveals 9/11 Fraud to Aaron Russo"?
    :wave:

Edit:
    There are 1,426 people in the United States with the surname Rockefeller.
    I checked it here How Many of Me

13. alex jones = fear mongerer , doesn't have sources from the little bit i've heard of him, believes in the illuminati devil takeover and frankly annoying

that interview = falls into the above ^

14. #14 SirBongwalski, Sep 9, 2011
    Im skeptical about this idk though I guess it's possible but I'm just not sure. Though I have a bad feeling LA might get a terror attack eventually that or another New York or Washington dc. Though theres pics of them together I'm interested. Also the news bout another 9/11 is really sketchy just doesn't seem right why we would have another terror attack 10 years later with no terror attacks in the past 9 years.

15. #15 GoBLiN, Sep 9, 2011
    For those of you questioning Aaron Russo's account and questioning just who Nick Rockefeller is, I would suggest reading what I'm about to post.

Nicholas Rockefeller - His clients include several multinational companies and many succesful technology ventures throughout the world. His securities practice includes litigation before the United States Supreme Court and a number of his transactions have been featured in leading periodicals. He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, the International Insitutute of Strategic Studies, the Advisory Board of RAND, the Pacific Council on International Policy, the Committee on Foreign Relations in Los Angeles, the Western Justice Center, and has served as a participant in the World Economic Forum and the Aspen Institute. He is a member of the Board of Visitors of the Law Schools of the University of Oregon and Pepperdine University and is active in the affairs of his alma mater, Yale University. He recently chaired a panel at the United Nations on E-Commerce and is a co-author of "Economic Strategy and National Security."

Just as a note, David Rockefeller completely funded and is the chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations, which Nicholas Rockefeller just happens to be a member of. Merely coincidental of course.

Nicholas Rockefeller is a partner in the technology group of the law firm of Perkins Coie, and managing director of Rockvest Development Group, an investment company with multinational interests in banking and venture capital. He previously was at the law firm of Troop, Steuber, Pasich, Reddick & Tobey. He is chairman of the Los Angeles Committee on Foreign Relations, serves on the boards of several public and private corporations and is active with a number of nonprofit organizations, including his alma mater, Yale University. Mr. Rockefeller is a frequent lecturer on issues relating to venture capital, the world economy, e-commerce and technology ventures. A participant in the World Economic Forum, he is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the International Institute for Strategic Studies.

"Surya Semesta Internusa, company controlled by Suriadjaya family of Indonesia, reportedly plans to sell Melia Bali Hotel, Bali, to Trenwith Holdings Ltd, joint venture 70 percent owned by Rockefeller family's Rockvest Development; deal has broad implications because Asian owners view luxury hotels as symbols of business success and rarely sell them when facing other financial problems; could signal sales of other big Asian hotels."

Hotels and Motels - News - Times Topics - The New York Times - Narrowed by 'ROCKVEST DEVELOPMENT'

The above article says that Rockvest is a Rockefeller Family owned venture, and as noted earlier Nicolas Rockefeller is the managing director of Rockvest company.

Again, merely coincidental of course.

"Nicholas Rockefeller declined to say where in the Rockefeller family he fits. But the family's patriarch, David Rockefeller, said through an associate that he doesn't recall ever meeting Nicholas, however the relationship "is probably quite distant, seventh or eighth cousins," according to the associate, Peter Johnson."

(Source: Areddy,James T. "A Shanghai Project Stalls --- Confusion Over Exactly Who Is a Rockefeller Stymies Plans To Restore City's Famed Bund". The Wall Street Journal. 28 September 2005.)

Nick Rockefeller's intentions to microchip populations and put in place a cashless society has also been covered in Chinese media and on Portland Indy Media:

portland imc - 2006.11.04 - 9-11 Insider Nicholas Rockefeller's Proprietary Cashless Society Technology and Databases

Here is Nicholas Rockefeller and Aaron Russo together:

[​IMG]

Nicholas Rockefeller is clearly part of the Rockefeller family, of the Rockefeller fortune, and the Rockefeller story.

He doesn't believe in the Illuminati. He simply exposes the globalists. If you ever watch his show he has documentation for every single thing he talks about. Most of it being the government's own memo's. The globalists I'm referring to are members of the Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Club of Rome, and the Royal Institute of International Affairs. All of which have publicly admitted and documented everything he talks about on his show. It's no secret. It's mainstream.

If anyone is interested in more information on the Unions - the North American Union, European Union, Asia-Pacific Union, or African Union then listen up. To implement these unions, and the following laws and economic structures that will come with them they are using a geopolitical technique called the Totalitarian Tiptoe. 'The Totalitarian Tiptoe' is the technique of step-by-step changes leading to a long-planned goal. Each step is promoted as unconnected to all the others when in fact they are fundamentally connected and all lead in the same direction - centralized control.

The idea of the Totalitarian Tiptoe is to diffuse the opposition there would be if they went from A to Z in one go. The change would be so great that heads would lift and eyes would open to ask the question: 'What's going on?' By taking baby steps, each change is sold as small and insignificant while the Shadow People orchestrate the steps to become, taken together, giant strides of change and imposition.

There is no better example of this than the European Union. The European Union is only the precursor to four superstates that are being tiptoed into place. The others are the American Union (the North American Union - The United States, Canada and Mexico - is now secretly well advanced); the African Union; and the Asia-Pacific Union. These are designed to be the second tier of global control under a world government.

An idea of what this looks like here:

[​IMG]

If the manipulators had come clean and told the truth about these plans there would be have been an outcry decades ago. They knew this and so it has all been done on the sly, step by step. The major politicians of all major parties say one thing in public while pursuing a very different path behind the scenes. The European Union was marketed as a free-trade agreement and is now a Superstate as it has been tip-toed along.

North America now has NAFTA, a free-trade agreement, which will be evolved into the North American Union, the Pacific now has APEC, a free-trade agreement, which will be evolved into the Asia-Pacific Union, and the African Union has already been established out of the OAU, which was also a free-trade agreement.

16. #16 garrison68, Sep 9, 2011

Seventh or eighth cousins? That means that they had a common ancestor some ten generations back, which is almost THREE HUNDRED YEARS AGO!

I can assure you that robber baron John D. Rockefeller was not calling up his sixth cousins and inviting them over for tea and biscuits in his lifetime, while handing out his wealth to them - so this guy is not part of that family by any stretch of the imagination. :hello:

17. So we're in agreeance that they're related and we're in agreeance that they're doing business together. What seems to be the problem?

18. #18 garrison68, Sep 9, 2011

I never said that, lol.

The problem is your story does not hold water. This guy can call a company Rockvest, or Rockefeller Holdings or whatever he wants, because it's his name - but he is SMALL POTATOES, the descendants of John D. Rockefeller inheritied Standard Oil, railroads, banks including Chase Manhattan (now JP Morgan Chase), real estate, stocks, bonds, political influence - and just about everything else you could think of and a lot nobody even knows about.

He's a pauper, probably never even got within 100 miles of one of the Rockefellers from the John D. line.

19. #19 GoBLiN, Sep 9, 2011
    You didn't have to. I just proved it in my last post. Which you apparently didn't read did you? Otherwise, we would be in agreeance. I don't know if you know this or not, but, John D. Rockefeller isn't alive anymore..Also, he's business partners with the Rockefeller family, and is part of the CFR which is funded by the Rockefeller Foundation and David Rockefeller, a direct descendant of JDR, is the chairman.

20. #20 garrison68, Sep 9, 2011

I did read your post and I do not see any proof that members of the 'Rockefeller' family are in any way in partnership with this guy. If there is a slight connection to one of his businesses that's because the Rockefeller fortune is almost boundless and many, many people have dealings with one or more arms of their almost limitless holdings, charities, funds and so forth - but I still don't see any plausable proof of any such business relationionship, no matter how minor. On top of it, the guy sounds like a crackpot.