Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rock in bowl as a screen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mista Marijuana, Nov 24, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Shawski"']1) Get screwdriver

2) Go to sink.

3) Poke metal screen out of sink.

4) Clean screen with Alcohol, boil etc.

PROFIT!?[/quote]

Orrrrrrrrr.... Go to hardware store, and do this without fucking your shit up...probably scummy, but just a suggestion.

2. Just get a pebble. Or a faucet screen as someone else said. You can boil the pebble. Or you can just use it. Your lighter=heat anyway and you getting sick is doubtful.

3. It doesn't fuck anything up. Its very simple. You don't even need a screwdriver. Some sinks you can just poke your pinky in there and it will come out. Others you have to screw off the very top of the faucet. Either way it is an easy way to get a screen in a hurry.

4. those little glass screen/pebbles are nice
    don't bother, grab a little rock and go for it
    fuck the screen, this isn't 1978
    you're smoking for fuck sake --- and probably munching on insanely bad for you food soon after
    you're gonna worry about a lil dirt; blow on your pebble, rinse it if you can and go for it
    #1 rule for my stoning time -- whatever I need for maintaining my head gear can almost always be found within a few feet of where I'm sitting