Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rock Hard Baby Nugs...wtf Is This Stuff? (Pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grenks112, Sep 19, 2014.

1. So I buy from a fairly legit guy, when I meet him he tells me he's a couple grams short so he didn't make me pay full. Weighed it out and it was 4g short not 2, but for what I paid it was fair.

I got about 20 of these rock hard baby nugs that were super hard to break apart. You couldn't really pick away from the stem too well. It is still pretty dank though.

I'm still pretty new to weed so I just wanna make sure I didn't get grit or anything. It does have a slight crystal shine to it and all of the hairs are falling off it easily. I think he was just out and gave me what he had left because there was a bit of loose stuff in the bag I got and tons of hairs...but I have never seen rock hard weed like this before.

Take a look at some of the pics and let me know. Thanks.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411087700.573566.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411087715.807199.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411087730.041194.jpg

2. It was waaay dry. How you much you pay for what amount?

3. Rock hard weed is indicative of proper lighting when growing, allowing plants to reach their full potential. I see it a lot with outdoor but especially hydroponic herb.

It looks like old outdoor to me.

4. 70 for 10g. Normally pay 60 for a quarter here.

5. I tried the CD test on this stuff and it scratched the shit out of my CD. At least 2/3rds of what I bought was normal buds and they didn't scratch the CD at all.

The cd test?

What is this sorcery?

7. Looks fine to me.  $60 for 7g or $70 for 10g...ill take the 10g every time.

CD test... is to test if its grit weed or not.  Apparently only grit weed scratches cds and normal weed doesn't.  Makes no sense to me.

8. To test if you have grit weed or not. If it scratches then it could be a sign it has been laced with ground glass.

9. its just shake and popcorn nugs ... everything the grower and all the middlemen in-between didnt want. i wouldnt call that a legit dealer, dude shorted you 4 grams and gave you shake.

10. Here's a better close up. See how it has that weird crystal glow to it? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411089209.310242.jpg

11. ^ those are trichs, they get you high.

12. Wow man. Why would you even risk buying with contaminants like that in your herb?

You can grow for much cheaper than youre buying it for.

13. Not everyone has the option to grow.

And if some people think that is mids, I'd like to see the dank you get. 

From the pics it looks like some pretty good dank. 

14. Thanks man I just wanted to make sure because I've never seen such rock hard bud like it before

15. You quoted me. Was the mids comment aimed at me? Ill gladly post pics lol

I used to think not everyone has the option to grow, til i split an apartment with family, lived next to a cop, was subjected to inspections while having a family member on probabtion in my house and not even my family downstairs knew i grew, because i was smarter than my environment.

People always get bitter when i tell people to grow. You can always grow guerilla if you cant grow at home.

16. How did you pull that off? Just curious haha. How many plants did you have?

17. #18 rain dancer, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
    Well first off i lied a whole lot to my family. They didnt know why my dumbass was such a paranoid wreck. I was so green back then i flipped at every knock on the door. They all thought i was losing my mind lol

To manipulate the cop I started an outdoor garden, purposely in front of him, so he'd see the soil, removing any and all suspicion thereafter. (and i carried soil into my house middle of the night while everyone slept)

When the probation came to inspect, i stuck another letter on my house, a simple "b" which made my upstairs a different apartment, instantly.

When they realized a different tenant was up stairs and i wouldnt open the door, they never bothered me again.

I left the plants in my bathroom upstairs, a tiny lil thing barely big enough for a toilet. My plant sat on the toilet, it was the only place it could be. I left the vent fan on in there and it exchanged air frequently, but when the ac kicked on sometimes people would say, you smell weed? All i had was cfls. I began stupidly making clones and had 7 of them in my closet before i realized my plant was a hermie! So i was up to 8 plants, growing mexican dirtweed bagseed! XD

When the cable guy came to setup my cable i stacked dirty laundry in front of the door, which killed the smell and when he asked why there was a huge pile, i said laundry day. I always manipulated these people into thinking what they needed to think, because i couldnt let them do the math themselves and it was fuckin miserable and stressful the whole grow, no lie. Nowadays id make my own ona gel since i had an electrician stand in front of my plants once and ask why he couldnt smell anything in full flower lol, shit works!

When i realized it was seeding itself my heart broke. I was smokin fire sour d at the time and so i was mentally burnt out. One day my wifes cousin walked into my bathroom while i was trimming and that was that. When he left, i chopped the plants into turd sized pieces and flushed the whole fuckin things down the toilet, like an idiot.

This was ten years ago, i was green as shit, but its a funny story that proves where theres a will....

18. There's a way.

Damn man, this was a great thing to read while blazed.  :hippie:

19. Thanks man. I try to know my audience :lol: