Robo Cough Gels Questions

Discussion in 'General' started by 420Grower420, Jan 26, 2008.

1. My few tries with these always left me with an upset stomach the whole day, itchy skin, nausea, and diarrhea. I suspect all of these, for the exception of the "robo itch", is caused by the inactive ingredients in the gel caps and not the dxm.

I am wondering, is there some way to use the dxm and not the caps? One idea I had was to cut the caps in half and put them in a glass of water then remove the caps before they dissolve too much.

Just wondering what you guys think, I will be attempting agent lemon tomorrow and do it RIGHT this time and maybe save it for next weekend so I dont dex too often.

2. google agent lemon

or go to erowid

3. Go to www.dextroverse.org if you wanna know everything on DXM, that's where I joibned last year when I wanted to know extractions and all.

4. man i'm glad i've never had the same probs with those, i never notice the robo itch unless i go to 600mg +

5. quick word of advice, if u make the agent lemon dont let it sit for a week to take it

it'll convert into DXO and then all those side effects will really suck

edit: and having an upset stomach, itch, nausea and diarhea are all potential side effects of DXM

but eating the gels makes this worse cuz your eatin a shitload of pills, so the extraction should make your trip a bit more enjoyable