Robitussin and False Positives

Discussion in 'General' started by 850plushours, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Does taking this stuff in more than recommended doses cause false positives? I'm on probation(as you may or may not already know from other topics) and don't need to be failing a UA for freaking cough medication.

2. yeah, for pcp

and i think opiates.

or else i'd be drinking it.

try spice gold and kratom if you're looking for stuff that wont come up on tests that actually works.

3. Does Retro generally carry Spice Gold? I don't even have a car atm, and it's a bit of a drive anyways.

4. i have no idea, no shops around here sell this stuff. never heard of it being sold in stores here in the states.

i get mine off spicesale.com or spiceworld420.com.

and if you're not familiar, kratom gives you an incredibly chill high that's almost identical to codeine. kratomcats.net for that goodness.

5. -sigh- I'm in a really awkward situation. Probation has FUCKED my entire little world up. Basically, I don't have a credit card, and I live with my parents. My mom refuses to use her credit card, so I'm kinda stuck with these online payments. O_O I tried calmly explaining to her the wonders of a legal drug, but she didn't bite.

6. no girlfriend/friend who you can give the cash to in person? i dont have a card either, that's how i get mine.

7. I guess the dude that stepped down from management in my department. Not sure when I could get him to do it. He's cool though. -sigh- I just wanna get high. O_O

8. well, if you can find a way to get a hold of these, you will be.

and if you do them at the same time, you're gonna wonder how the fuck this shit is legal.

fun fact: possession of kratom in thailand = death penalty

9. WHAAAAAA!!!!!! i now love america that much more. XD
    haha.

10. lol

Retro in Dallas? They dont sell spice gold bro.

11. I've personally got a false positive for PCP, it never happened before, but this was an incredibly high dose of dxm, 1200mg's, enough that my dad freaked out from how fucked up I was and made me to go the hospital, meanwhile i was feeling great so it was a buzz kill for sure.

I don't think I've ever gave a false opiate positive, though its possible.

12. I've drank 12 ounces of the stuff within 30 seconds. Done this multiple times. I forget how much 1200 is, but isn't it around 16 ounces give or take? I wasn't planning on taking that much, maybe just like an 8 ounce bottle, but I guess for fear of a false positive(I'm on the random system) I won't.

13. Does anyone know how long DXM will stay in your system?

14. Just buy a prepaid visa from a bank or grocery store.