Robbie’s retreat NTG!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Robbie714, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Hey all organic growers and all growers alike all welcome

Started 5 Lotus strains 7 days ago in a 30g smart pot all 5 were planted in one 30g pot. Cover crop fenugreek and clovers, and neem leaf, nettles, horsetail and yarrow for mulching. about 100 red wriggles in pot along with fresh Ewc. No-till revisited version recipe. Cover crop was coming in pretty strong so I added compost Ewc and 1/4 cup of each mulching herbs to the mix to bury some of cover crop. until plants get bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
  2. #2 Robbie714, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    So far so Good. Besides it took me 2 days to find the seedlings with all the Cover crop. Thanks to @Papa Puff who helped me out

• Like Like x 3
  3. After covering some of cover crop

• Like Like x 5
  4. Man so good to see my Boooy back on the city with a fresh grow going! Subbed af! The boys are back in town!!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  5. Thanks Ed! much appreciated it’s been a long time coming! yes Sir the Boys are back in town Buddy

• Like Like x 5
  6. Front row seat, Yes!

Looking good Robbie. I'm interested to see how 5 do in one 30 gallon pot. I have 1 auto in each of my 20 gallon pots and thinking about running two per next time if your works out.

Subbed

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  7. #7 Robbie714, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    Thanks @FlexedDabs welcome Bro

That’s what I’m going to be doing but in a 15g it will be my 3rd cycle and I’m going to plant 2 autos in the 15g. I have some Grapehead blueberry headband x grape Kush and Alien Og x Gsc autos so i’m going to try it as an experiment. but with a 20g you shouldn’t have any problems growing 2 autos in one pot Imo

Keep me posted Bro

• Like Like x 5
  8. hi Robbie i see youve got your new grow on now ,be interesting to see how Five to the 30 gallon pot goes mate ,,,luck with the grow ,,,mac,,,

• Like Like x 3
  9. Hey Mr. Mac It’s Nice to see you stop bye mate! So we’ll see how it goes and how this new light works opposed to my last HLG. and yes it’s going to be interesting to say the least Mactheman

• Like Like x 2
  10. hi robbie what light are you using now mate ,,,,,,reckon you should have plenty room for 5 plants in 30 gallon that say 6 gallons each plant ,it should be a bloody jungle in your tent lol...mac.

• Like Like x 4
  11. We are still missing a few band members lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. they’ll be coming in spurts lol. I need to message Gtg I think he’s on vacation Ed. But I’m playing the drums lol

• Like Like x 2
  13. I hope so Mr. Mac! I’m running the same model light it’s just there newer model with different diodes. my first 550 had 4/304 QB panels board that are 35K the newer 2 550’s use 4/288 boards and there 3K using the LM301b Samsung diodes which I really didn’t get to try out yet only a little bit at the end of my last run. take a look then I’ll run both 550’s when I put my 8x4 up can’t wait to get it over with mate! https://www.ledgrowlightsdepot.com/...culture-lighting-group-hlg-550-led-grow-light

• Like Like x 3
  14. So did everyone stick there heads up that u planted? Are they showing sex yet? Bahaaahaaaa

My summer journal

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yep so far so good Bud. not to bad for 9 days old. 3rd cycle soil in my 15 she’s ready for some beans, so I’ll throw 2 autos in there soon as they come I’ll be soaking them [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  16. hey Robbie ,mate ,,,they have grown quite a bit since the last picture ,,,so all's looking ok ,,,,keep me posted robbie ,,mac,,

• Like Like x 3
  17. Looking good. I always here about 1 plant per pot. How's training go? Do you veg for a shorter time than individual pots? Maybe I should just shut up, watch and learn. Lol.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Thanks man! You could voice your opinion on here no doubt Welcome Bro! as far as 1 plant per pot goes yes if using a 5 or 10g I probably wouldn’t suggest this, but since I’m in a 30g and there regs so I may get a male or two that i’ll pull once I sex them. training can still be done without any problems most likely I’ll use a trellis I have. [​IMG]and even vegging them out for 7-8 weeks won’t be an issue. I’m just trying to mimic what there doing, because that’s all they do in 30g smart pots they have just been doing it a much longer time than I have lol. that’s teamterpene really Good Guys I follow on IG. [​IMG] I didn’t get their permission to use their pictures so I blocked it out.

• Like Like x 6
  19. So it’s been 12 days so far since they popped and must say so far so Good. once they get taller I’ll put down my mulch layer, but I have still been mulching with horsetail, neem, yarrow and nettles to feed the worm population. [​IMG][​IMG] then when the time comes I put up my 4x8 up and add my 15g 3rd cycle no-till pot so than I’ll grow 2 Brooklyn sunrise autos as an experiment but I’m sure it will be plenty of room for them.

• Like Like x 6
  20. Peek-a-boo I found you Robbie

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1