Robbed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LaundroMatt, Feb 10, 2017.

1. So I moved to a new area and I was tryna buy some gas. I found nobody except for some kid who seemed kinda sketchy. After I met him he told me a bunch of personal things etc soon after he didn't seem as badand eventually we even smoked. About a month later he asked if I wanted to buy some off him and I handed him $10 in the bathroom and he handed me the bag. Since we were in a bathroom I didn't have time to check the bag. I got out and checked and found out it was oregano. Now naturally I would walk away and not talk to him anymore and it'd be whatever because $10 isn't really worth anything but the issue is that this dude is in my class. How would you deal with this and also how do you think he would act?

Also this is my first time on GC so if I'm on the wrong forum I'm sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. He's probably telling his other friends how he sold you some oregano and that you didn't realize it and how dumb you are. Not saying that you are dumb, but if you let it slide, that's what some may think. Hell, everyone may try to sell you some oregano now. LMAO. You see the domino effect lol.

The fix? Call his ass out on it. I know that's it's only $10 but it's a matter of principle. After you call him out, I wouldn't have anything to do with him. That's just grimy.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Yea I was thinking of at least calling him out. Lol thanks man

4. Tell him you are waiting for your $ 10 worth of weed from him

• Like Like x 1
  5. You should tell him to get you more fire shit and bring all your friends along so they can see this cunt in action.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Agreed, what piece of shit!

7. I would probably just do something dumb, like spill a coffee all over him and his school work and be like sorry man that oregano fucked me.

• Like Like x 10
  8. Lmao this shit would be hilarious

“Water's like me. It's laaazy ... Boy, it always looks for the easiest way to do things”
    —From "The Joy of Painting"

9. One thing I want you to know is, even if you get hit first and defend yourself.. If there are no good witnesses or cameras you both can get tickets. I just got a DC ticket for that. A grown woman jumped my girlfriend, no proof she jumped her though so everyone gets tickets..

10. I wouldn't necessarily say you were robbed, more so duped or swindled. Hey, at least it was only a $10 bag and not a $300 ounce.

Obviously don't use him ever again, a good dealer wants you to keep coming back so he'll make sure it's on point to make sure you keep bringing your buisness back to him.

Next time make sure you see the weed before you hand over the money.

Sucks to be in high school, once you're an adult as long as you stay away from the hard drug dealers and addicts you'll usually meet some good people who aren't just tryin' to make a buck.

• Like Like x 1
  11. How old are you and he? That makes a major difference in how this can/should be handled.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well uh..... this is interesting.
    So I went to school and saw him and he looked worried/mad and I went up to him and ask about what happened. Before I said anything he ran up to me and asked if I smoked what he gave me yesterday and said he got finessed too. He said he picked up two bags and he gave me one but when he got home it was oregano too. He said he was really sorry and ended up refunding me so I guess it wasn't really his intent.

• Like Like x 4
  13. so he gave you the 10$ bucks back?

• Like Like x 2
  14. Stand up guy refunding you the money back. Make some spicy meatballs with the BONUS oregano and show him your appreciation.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Yea he gave the money back and we smoked again afterwards

• Like Like x 1
  16. Meh earlier I showed him a pic of oregano and grinded bud he couldn't tell much of a difference

• Like Like x 1
  17. Glad it worked out, but be on the lookout for the long con.

18. Yea I'll be friends with him but if I'm buying I'll stick to someone more reliable