Robbed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kushhead101, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Aight so I hit my homie up and told him i'd be getting a couple ounces for 400. I told him I wasn't gon be home and told him where I stashed the money at. Keep in mind i've known this dude for 4-5 years and knew him before he got into the game. So he pulls up takes the money and sent me a text saying he took the money but didn't stash the weed in the spot. I said aight coo, so you gon pull up later to drop it off? He then said he'd hmu later and tell me wassup. Bout 2-3 hours pass by and I start trippin. His homeboy later calls me and says as he was bout to stash it the cops pulled up and started chasing them, I said he aight? wassup with my shit? he then says I don't know you're gonna have to try and get in touch with him. So I blow up his phone and call bout 5-10 times and it goes straight to voicemail. I call again the next day and he talkin bout he's in some serious shit right now and doesn't know when he's gonna be able drop my shit off. I say take your time dawg, just make sure they don't take my shit that I paid for. I called him again today and he said he needed a ride to come drop it off which was some bullshit cause I know he knows people that give him rides on the daily, I confronted him on the phone and said aye bro you trying to run up my shit or you fr gonna drop off the weed? He then starts frontin talkin bout i'm doubtin his loyalty and that he would never do that shit. Thing is I don't know where this dude lives at if I did i'd just pull up and take my shit myself. What do y'all think?

• Like Like x 1
  2. He either straight robbed you, or is too stupid to realize what a terrible business partner/ dealer he is.
    More than likely he simply took the cash and bounced.

If he feels hurt that his "loyalty is being questioned" then there is an easy fix: Return the money or come forth with the weed. Now. Not later.

Sorry if you got ripped off.

• Like Like x 2
  3. then say you're coming to get it... bring some friends

• Like Like x 1
  4. You could always track his phone and beat the fuck out of him. I know if you try that shit in Chicago you better be on full alert because someone will be coming from your ass :lmafoe:

5. Bout to track homeboy and get my shit back. Appreciate yall for the help

• Like Like x 2
  6. Why did you let him pick up $400 if you don't know where to find him. Talkin about trust and loyalty when u called sounds like he robbed it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Like I said in the post i've known dude for a long ass time dawg, I didn't even think for a second that he would rob me for 400. Shit is crazy how fake some people can be.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Don't go alone if you do decide to go. He could also be working on a deal to lessen time. Not saying he is, just saying it should be considered. Best of luck bro.

9. 4-5 yrs is not a long enough time to know somebody. Had a guy I had known for 10 yrs try to rip me off in a different way (i got paid on my terms). He's cut off from everyone reliable we know now.

Lesson learned. DTA cept for family and even family can be sketchy when it comes to money, weed and drugs at times

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wait but if u knew this guy for so long how do u not know where he lives by now

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. If it's that easy, anyone might do it. It's temptation. You shouldn't give people the chance, even people you think you can trust.

12. Figured i'd update y'all on what happened. So I pull up to homies crib and his parents told me they kicked him out the house so I call him then he explains to me bout what happened and said he gave the money to his dealer so they don't jump him now this dude ain't even got a place to stay and I still don't have my shit. We talked on the phone for a minute and he said he wouldn't hoe me out like that and that he's trying to get his shit together and get me my shit back. Honestly, this shit is mad stupid i'll continue to update y'all every couple days on what happens.

13. Yea, I feel you on that. Trust bro this the last time I don't do a face to face deal.

14. Damn man what's going to happen after if he doesn't pull through ,400,,time will keep passing, more excuses start coming up
    What's resolve if he refuses to pay yours back

15. Yooo i'd be pissed. He could be lying. Why did his parents kick him out? Maybe he did the same to them. I hope you get that 400 back.

And idk if u said u did this, but let his parents know. Hell, let everyone know what he did to you. It won't happen twice.

16. Sorry to hear about that. Happened to me more than once. It's a life lesson for sure.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Then i'm gon let him know I know where he lives if he tries to play me. I'm really hopin this shit doesn't have to resort to violence dawg

18. Yes. You were robbed lol

• Like Like x 2