Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Robbed by big brothers friend, what to do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakejake678, Nov 18, 2011.

1. You would talk to someone with a gun over $50... get your shit straight young bull.

2. burn the fu****s house down ha jk.... but maybe you should. But really he needs his ass kicked.

3. Get a better brother, your current one hangs out with total dicks.

4. I lol'd at the fact you spelled idiot wrong. It's idiot with an I, idiot.

OP any updates? Honestly just find out when your brother chills with him next then make your move on the prick. This way your brother is around and has no choice but to help if it gets out of hand. Btw I'm at the movies and just saw a kid get hit over the head with a snapple bottle, wtf hahahah.

5. The fuck is wrong with you?

"he hit me in my head"

Find him and put his face through a windshield.

Then make him smoke napkins till hes hooked on those too.

6. Make the bastard eat your doo doo

7. You know where he lives or where his car is? Drop some thermite through his engine block.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u8JdMGFIS0]Thermite Car - YouTube[/ame]

8. [quote name='"fucking baked"']Make the bastard eat your doo doo[/quote]

Nice! Hahaha

9. Where's the op? Did he get killed by that crack head?

Troll.

10. Whoever said only do $50 worth of damage is tarded. I mean he stole $50 from him, made him have togo without weed, and wrecked his dome. Thats at least 4 tires worth in my opinion.

11. Dude its 50$. Grow up.

12. 2 choices be the bigger man and leave it or be the better man and give him a bat (punch) dont go to over the top

13. I feel what you mean, but the point is he robbed him regardless of 50 dollars. There will be multiple gunshots in his house, Thats if he doesnt want to come out and be a man.