Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Robbed by big brothers friend, what to do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakejake678, Nov 18, 2011.

1. #21 fucking baked, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZomwVcGt0LE[/ame]

just watch it on youtube

youll laugh when you imagine it as op

2. This. If your brother wont step up, step up for yourself. Seriously fuck his shit up and people won't fuck with you like this in future

3. #23 AskForMyXboxTag, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    stop being a pussy u pussy

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

4. Pshh, that aint the point, if a niggga gonna have the disrespect to rob me he gonna get his.

5. 1) have your brother help you out
    2) tell his mom he stole 50$ from you (dont say it was for weed or drugs at all) just say he robbed u
    3) if all else fails, fuck him OR his car up. preferrably his car, and dont get caught doing it, do it at night or smthn.

dont get in trouble during ur revenge.

i fucking hate thieves with a passion. they should get fucking wrecked.

6. dont tell his mom, surpised so many people said that. just tell your brother and get your shit back

7. #27 Bud Upinsmoke, Nov 18, 2011
    Sometimes you just gotta stand up for yourself or you will get stepped on more. You know your situation, if you can then deal with it!

8. blacked out on benzos? dont fuck with junkies

9. this is wat i would be doin right now fuck wat the internet has to say....go get wats yours.

10. #30 INeeedMoney, Nov 18, 2011
    DO NOT SNITCH. No telling of the moms is needed. tell your brother.

and also dont fuck with his home or his car:
    1. youll get the shit beaten out of you
    2. you can get sued and lose a lot more than $50

11. You and your brother are slacking big time man. Especially your brother. The fact that this isn't already resolved means you are likely just trolling... or...

[​IMG]

/thread

12. That is the point. Him "getting his" is to make you whole again. That means he owes what he took from you, not whatever you feel like taking. When someone is wronged, they deserve to be made whole again; no more.

There's too many people with over inflated egos, thinking that being wronged gives them the justification to do something 10 times worse. It doesn't. These people are just assholes making the world a much worse place for everyone else to live.

13. You should get big brother to kick this bitches ass, I know if one of my friends robbed my little brother he'd have a lot more worries than 50 bucks is worth

14. Ive been robbed to, i never said i didnt.. Its all apart of the game..

15. Honestly your balls shrunk on this one you got scared. I would have followed him in my car and waited till he got off and fought him even if I got my ass kicked I did something about it and so should you at least next time that worthless fuck will think twice before trying a fast one on you.

16. don't threaten with a gun you ediot. For $50, wtf is wrong with you. Like others have said, get some buddies together and fuck with him. druggies are paranoid as hell, tell him cops are coming, you called them cause he tried giving selling you weed.

17. GO TO HIS HOUSE AND DO 500$ WORTH OF DAMAGE AND SAY THIS TO HIM WHEN HE ASKS:

"OH, WAS THAT 500$ WORTH OF DAMAGE EVEN THO U ONLY TOOK 50$? GUESS I MUSTA STILL BEEN SEEIN DOUBLE FROM WHEN YOU SMACKED ME IN THE FUCKING HEAD AND SAW AND EXTRA '0' ON THE 'PRICETAG' I WAS TRYNA MAKE EVEN WITH YOUR BITCH ASS"

:cool:

18. Instead of doing as these mongs wish why don't you accept it as a lesson? It's $50 don't make stoners look like crack'eds.

19. what kind of low life steals 50 $ from some kid.

20. but don't do anything stupid man, don't get him back just move on and be careful. If you mess with him, he will find you with more friends and you definitely don't want to constantly look over your shoulder. He knows where you live because he knows where your brother lives. Just move on. It's just 50$, dang son.