Robbed At Gun Point Bullshit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Funk-D, Jan 19, 2010.

1. sorry i let my angry side take over this a weed discussion forum and there should be noone bringin negative atmosphere into such a beautiful world so ill keep it chill from here on.
    arguements are for children

2. #82 Funk-D, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
    [quote='/ul\l9l-l0\/3;6549851]Yea, because he couldn't have walked away and not tell the cops everything that had happened.

And when did I say weed is bad? Learn how to read.[/quote]

Fleeing the scene of a crime is in itself a crime. Just shut the fuck up man, your starting to piss me off because you're such a dumb ass. I hate people like you bleeding idiots who lack common sense. I hope someone kicks your door in rapes your mother and shoots your dog, so some dumbass here can call you a snitch for calling the police.

Behavior like this isn't cool here, man. -JD

3. Wtf are you talking about?

4. guys, dont feed the troll..

5. Guys... just ignore him.

If this thread just turns into a bunch of flaming, it's only going to end up closed...

6. #86 Scott Daddy, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
    this may be a little extent though i understand your situation and why you escalated into this lol, this guy is a dumbass, lets just pretend he never existed. like how it should've been. if you would have fled the scene it just would've looked shady for you, you wouldnt have gotten any of your shit back, and nothing would happen to these guys, plus if you fled before the cops got there the lady who called them would've been charged for wasting their time, that sounds like a lose lose situation, so this guy is once again, a dumbass.

Name-calling is not cool here, dude. -JD

7. hey funk feel free to add me to your friends or contacts or whatever its called keep me posted on your situation bro but im gonna bounce around on some other threads and shit and try to look for someone to come by and smoke me down im geekin bro. good luck with your shit though.

8. Lol, get off this guys dick.

And Junky, how am I trolling?

9. [quote='/ul\l9l-l0\/3;6550168]Lol, get off this guys dick.

And Junky, how am I trolling?[/quote]

Where did I say you were trolling?

10. Nvm, got you mixed with the person above you.

11. Well Funk-D, I've just been checking back every now and again to see if those guys have got whats comin to them.

But thanks to the lovely troll in the forum, I'm bouncing.

Peace, hope eveything works out for you.

P.S: Don't feed the trolls, and they won't come back.

12. Krystals is my shit!

13. I hope you get them arrested Funk they deserve it bigtime. Shit like that is uncalled for. Theres absolutely no need to go around fucking other ppl over to get ahead.

Imagine... REAL justice would be them having to legally return all that weed they stole.:p

14. shit is dirty in the Bama. remember never trust anybody and shit id invest in a lil pistol to keep on you just make sure its legal.

15. why dont you fight him

16. Don't know where any of them are at, and I'm far past the point hunting people down to go fight them. But mostly I just dont know where any of'em are at.

17. UPDATE KARMA IS REAL!

Ok, today my horoscope texts me and says...old problems will be resolved. I go yeah right...ok let me start off by saying I got my money back in full from one of the guys who rob me.

For those of you who have followed my threads, I posted one a while back about a dealer I have named D, that me and a friend got into a tussle with when he was barred out, we beat him up and left him in a parking lot...for more details read my past thread I think you can find it if you click on my name.

And ways I'm hanging out with him..who by the way never ever remember wtf happened to him that day in whatever parking lot we were at when it happened. And I've been told him what happened to me, about getting robbed and everything. He feels bad for me, and thus decides to smoke a blunt of good with me. We get the weed, from the same dealer I owe the 300$ from and then go the gas station to buy the shell.

And guess whose there...one of the guys who robbed me, and he doesn't even see me! I don't know his name, but his face I knew all to well. I tell D, and Dees like for real lets go handle this shit. And before I can even protest he's out the car, and is like whats up homie.

First off let me tell you somethin about D, this guy is fucking huge, he plays football for alabama A&M, and is basically a beast of a person over 6' tall, and weighing over like 250lbs. The guy who robbed me is like what (he still hasn't seen me.) Dee doesn't give him a chance he just punchs the dude so hard that he does an almost 180' spin. And then puts him in a sleeper hold. I then get out of the car and punch the guy in the face a couple times before reaching into his pocket and finding three vials of crack.

And exactly 301$ I take the money....and D chokes him to sleep and we leave him there at the semi abandoned gas station passed out with crack still in his pocket (my idea thought it'd be funny if the cops came up on him and found him with crack in his pocket.)

And we leave, and Dee showing an unprecedented amount of kindness lets me keep all the money to pay back the dealer (I would figure he'd want atleast half...I guess he was really stoned as he hadn't smoked in like 3 weeks.) So yeah, I paid back the dealer, and fucking I got a clean slate.

I swear to god on my mother's eyes. Craziest shit...I don't even know what to comment about it really its unreal.

18. Good for you. Hopefully someone caught the scumbag.

19. Maaan you can't TRUST ANYONE in the world we live in today. You need to buy a 9mm with a silencer might cost a hefty amount of money but it will be well worth it. Always have it on you in sketchy situations like that. Threatening to shoot them in the knee cap usually works.... and if it doesn't well. It will when you live up to the threat. Wear good leather gloves and don't forget to pick up the empty shells after and scram as fast as you can but still maintaining stealth and a hoodie to cover your face is essential for this duuude.