Robbed At Gun Point Bullshit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Funk-D, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Checked it out that things mostly for hospital bills. I don't got any of those but thanks for trying man.

2. [quote='/ul\l9l-l0\/3;6547955]Snitches get stitches.[/quote]

Last thing I'm worried about it should be people who victimize innocent people get eradicated from the earth. Fuck being a gangster get a normal job who the hell has the life goal of being a low life criminal feeding fuel to the stereotype that African Americans are stupid thugs nothing more.

3. Damn dude that blows. I hope your dealer understands the situation. What a shitty ass friend dude. After so long of not seeing eachother look at how he screws you over :/

4. Yeah, and we were semi cool back in school too. Fucked up now I'm 300 dollars in the hole. Dealer semi understands, but still wants his money back as soon as possible.

5. But dude, you can beat up gangsters because they are bitches remember? Go show those low life losers how fucking big you are because you gangsters are bitches.

6. duuuude this was easily avoidable...you saw him at a bank! Shoulda been like aight if u got the loot but just dont want to go w.ur daughter, give me the $ and ill bring it to ur crib later...

7. damn bro what state you live in you can get dankass kind out here for 300-350 an o

8. trueeeeeeee thatttt

9. shits happened to me too/ never get weed unless the person got the money first, thats how u know they playin you

10. Tried that to, but he played me trying to say that I might run off with his money. Yea, in hindsight I see how maybe I could've played it different.

UPDATE!

Detective called me she found the guys arrested them she called me feeding me the lies they gave her. I told her look I'll take a polygraph those guys robbed me and I want them in jail. I'm a not a criminal look at my record she sounded understanding then and said am I willing to do what it takes to put those guys behind bars I said yes I am. She said she'll give me a call in a couple days to let me know what I gotta do.

I hope they get buried for this. Gangsters who are like don't snitch fuck you. I believe in not snitching in some forms I wont go running to the police if someone is selling drugs. But if your one of those people who victimize innocents I hope someone snitches on you, because filth like you doesn't deserve to enjoy the outside world.

These guys are poor black guys, who played on my nice personality and robbed me...a fellow poor black person who prides himself on not being what the majority of the world thinks me to be.

I live in alabama, and down here dank prices are about as steep as they get, but whatever I work with it.

11. oh man, don't remind me, shit is ridiculous in the rocket city

400-600/zone for some dank was standard... so I bought regs and rolled blunts for the longest time

12. I admire what you're doing bro. It takes guts to do what it takes to get those fuckers behind bars...but, if i were you, i'd watch my back. These guys proved they have at least one gun, and you never know how many of their friends have guns too. Stay on your guard man, i'd hate to hear something happened to you. Best wishes.

13. TBH, im not saying this personally but...

watch your back "snitch"

14. You're right, karma is a bitch, and it's going to bite you in the ass for running to the cops.

15. [quote='/ul\l9l-l0\/3;6547955]Snitches get stitches.[/quote]

gtfo nerd

16. #56 lessismore, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010

They can lie all they want, but they have your cell phone, your wallet, and your phone. What happened was BS. Ignorant people will say this & that, but you are not snitching, this was a robbery, not a drug deal. For all those saying "just find them and beat their ass", guess what, then Funk-D goes to jail and they get off with nothing more than an ass whooping, or they may just bust a couple in him this time. So Funk-D, you are doing the right thing.

As for the bolded comment, you are right. It is sad. Armed Robbery is armed robbery regardless of what the value is of what was taken. Hopefully they found the gun, and they also have the woman at the complex as a witness too.

I hate hearing stories like this. I wish you luck. You are showing what kind of man you are by making sure the dealer gets his money back, so you have my respect and I feel you ar emaking the right decision here.

[quote='/ul\l9l-l0\/3;6548779]You're right, karma is a bitch, and it's going to bite you in the ass for running to the cops.[/quote]

Just STFU! It is apparent you cannot read.

17. Hey, I'll bet you a half ounce those cops won't do shit!

Best bet is to scope out the place where you ran in to that dirt bag of an old friend, hope he visits again. Then follow his ass, then you can either give him a well deserved beat down or better yet hope you follow him home so you can rob HIS ass blind.

But sorry about your shitty day, thou still wouldn't count on the cops to do anything pro-active. Best bet is they'll end up catching him doing something else shaddy. (hopefully)

18. [quote='/ul\l9l-l0\/3;6548779]You're right, karma is a bitch, and it's going to bite you in the ass for running to the cops.[/quote]

I doubt you know the true meaning of karma then. If your going to continue to spread this ignorance do somewhere away from this thread.

19. No, I do know what Karma is, and you do illegal things, and hopefully the cops will arrest your ass.

20. [quote='/ul\l9l-l0\/3;6549212]No, I do know what Karma is, and you do illegal things, and hopefully the cops will arrest your ass.[/quote]

The meaning of karma is do good onto others, and good will be done onto you. And vice versa.

The law although you might like to think it does isn't so much about wrong, and right its about legal and illegal.

I smoke weed it's illegal....is it wrong? No. I like to think that myself and the vast majority of the people on this board agree with me.

Now, call me crazy but I've never robbed anyone I hold the door open for people behind me. And mostly go out of my way to help people if I'm capable of doing so. I don't victimize anyone, and damn sure don't go around robbing people at gunpoint.

These guys however did...I never did anything to them they just decided for no other reason aside from opportunity to rob me. Now, in my younger days I might've been of the opinion of fuck that lets go fight him and make war! But I don't know where he lives nor do I feel like going to hunt him down on some bullshit vigilante tip. I'd rather have the police do it since its you know what they get paid to do.

Now take you ignorance and spread it elsewhere because its obvious you got some life lessons to learn before I consider you worthy of having a intelligent conversation with. I don't care what you think of what they did, or what I'm doing as a result of this. I don't respect your opinion or you...please leave my thread.