Roadtrip

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Menchville, Dec 17, 2013.

1. #1 Menchville, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
    Hey GC -
    I am taking a road trip with my buddy next week and we are deciding on where to go for the best/easiest herbage. We just want to buy a OZ or 2 and smoke real good with a few of our buddies before the Spring Sem starts. We live in VA, so anywhere with really easy to get weed would be nice...

-P.S: Yes, we know we can get weed in VA...and I get plenty of it, but I want to go get some out of state weed, hopefully that med quality.

Places we have considered:
    Michigan- 10 Hour Drive, 730 Miles - My buddy has a caregiving licenses up there so he has some quality product that we would smoke on. What is the OZ price in Michigan?

Colorado - 27 hour Drive, 1630 Miles - Do not know anyone there, but it seems easy enough to get. What is the OZ price in CO?

Those are the only 2 realistic places we have considered going for the best quality weed, and yes...Cali/Washington/Oregon has been considered but...that is double the drive, 47 hour, and almost 3200 miles.

We want to drive, so we can bring a OZ back with us. We have about $2000 each in cash for this trip. Any suggestions? Please include how easy/cost it is to get the weed.

2. Bc in Canada. Canada is known to have some of the strongest bud in the world!Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Where im from in michigan a zip is going around 270-300. Give or take a little bit.