roadtrip tunes

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by hazyyjane, Feb 27, 2012.

1. #1 hazyyjane, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
    any suggestions for albums/songs?

I'm taking a roadtrip soon to visit some friends, and since my ipod adapter just broke, I can only play cds in my car. I think the last cd I bought was in 2003, so I'm planning to burn a few before leaving.

thanks blades!

2. American Beauty by the Grateful Dead is a pretty amazing album if you're into that sort of thing.

Spiritual State by Nujabes and London Calling by The Clash are both great albums.

Also, i'm really enjoying Asylum Speakers by Foreign Beggars at the moment too.

3. Darkside of the Moon by Pink Floyd is badass at while cruising and smoking a jay.

4. [quote name='"420stonedpanda"']American Beauty by the Grateful Dead is a pretty amazing album if you're into that sort of thing.

Spiritual State by Nujabes and London Calling by The Clash are both great albums.

Also, i'm really enjoying Asylum Speakers by Foreign Beggars at the moment too.[/quote]

What happened banned again?

5. I've always liked "Californication", both the song and the album for road trips. Also, The Stooges "Funhouse". Roar down the parkway, turn up the volume, and groove.