Roadtrip drugs?

Discussion in 'General' started by srsly_stoned, Oct 15, 2007.

1. What drugs would you take for a, say, 3 or so day roadtrip?

The reason I ask this is because I may be going on a roadtrip sometime at the start of next year. The drugs I'm thinking about taking are:

One Half-Ounce of Marijuana
    3 bottles of Cactus juice (aka Mescaline)(One cactus per bottle)
    12 tabs of 'cid
    1200mgs of extracted DXM, each.

This is for 4 people, I'm going for a Fear and Loathing-esque thing here, but I don't have near enough money for all that stuff, so this much will suffice...

2. I dont think its a good idea to drive on 1200mg of DXM...or any amount of Acid really... It doesnt sound like a good idea to me/

3. I don't think he was talking about driving on them. Just to do while they're stopped.

I'd bring some molly or some good rolls... Especially if you're gonna be up in mountains at all, candyflipping or hippyflipping (you may want some shrooms?) would be wayyy legit.

4. At least I hope he wasn't talking about driving on them, that would be ridiculous.

5. Fuck no I'm not driving, and I wouldn't let the driver be under any influence, but once we stop over somewhere for a night, the fun will begin lol.

And I'm not sure if I can get shrooms (it's not shroom season in NZ) but E is a possibility.

6. sounds good, for the love of christ don't get pulled over though

7. Ok cool. I thought you were gonna take the

One Half-Ounce of Marijuana
    3 bottles of Cactus juice (aka Mescaline)(One cactus per bottle)
    12 tabs of 'cid
    1200mgs of extracted DXM, each.

and then commence the driving. See where I was comming from? Lol.

8. Yeah, yeah, that would quite fucking awesome, apart from the dangerousness, but we're just gonna spread them out over the three or so days and let it sorta go the way of Fear and Loathing :smoking:

9. Fear and loathing style road trips have always been a favorite with me.
    But be careful bro. As said before, for the love of god, don't get pulled over.

Be smart kids.
    Just FYI though, you wont need, 3 cactus's worth of mesc. I think that's slightly over doing it.
    And 3 tabs of 'cid per person in 3 days. Alright, well I guess THAT's ok.
    As for the 1200mgs. Well, I don't know much about DXM.

As I said before. Just be smart.

10. Sorry, I don't know much about Mesc, how man doses is it per cactus, I was assuming it was one.

11. in the words of phillip k. dick

"dont take the car man, you'll kill yourself ug gug gug gug gug"

12. Damn, If I was trippin that much I would need at least an oz of bud and a big bag of tabacco. Me and a couple friends road tripped out to 10k lakes and we had a sober driver the whole time and we just tripped in the car the whole way and then rested up one day and then started taking tabs about every hour and a half for a good portion of the day then we tripped the next two days. It was alot of fun. 10k lakes is an awesome festival.

Just make sure the car your driving is in good shape. You dont want to get pulled over like we did for something stupid like a broken tail light. We just played it cool and got off with a warning but none of us thought we were going to be that lucky since we had a car full of dirty hippies.

13. Damn that sounds like a fuckin fun road trip.... can we say secret compartment? You probably wouldn't even have to worry about the cactus juice though.... most cops would be too stupid to know what it is.

14. Need I say any more?