Road Trip

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by iAeola, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Wanna go on a road trip somewhere cool this summer. thinking ohio maybe just for cedar point. Im from mass,where would be somewhere good to go thats maybe out in the middle of the woods or just somewhere isolated?

2. lots of places... you just gotta research your area a bit. a 4-5 hour drive can easily put you in a completely new location, look for nearby state/national parks maybe?

really just depends what you're into. biking? boating? fishing? camping? hiking? just figure out what you want to do, go from there. depending on what you want to do, you could find a place by a lake, mountains, river, beech, etc.....

3. smokey mountains :smoke:

4. i'm going to Chicago and the mountains in Michigan with a buddy of mine in a couple weeks. cant fuckin' wait i need to get out of this shithole state of FL even if it's only for 2-3 weeks.

5. i want to do something like that too, but sadly i live in florida. my friend and i thought about doing a roadtrip and bringing a good amount of weed, but we would have nowhere to go.

6. Go to Disney. Get really baked at the park (with edibles, it would be difficult to smoke there), and go on all the amazing rides.

7. Come to New Brunswick (Canada)! You wouldn't even have to bring weed, because it's so fucking cheap up here. Better yet, go climb the nearest mountain, mountains are cool when you're stoned.