Road cop grabs my friend's balls (nohomo)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DefinitelyNotCop, May 6, 2019.

1. English is not my first language so I'm sry if I use wrong words sometimes. Try to see past that.

Me and my friend decided that's it's time to buy some weed. We got some bitcoin, opened darknet, bought 3gr of really nice Moby Dick buds and went to a dead drop.

So my friend digs around searching for our treasure (it was buried under the ground, not deep, just an inch deep) as I stand on the lookout, nervous af. I hate doing all that but this is the only way we could get weed in our city. Either that or buy from some guy and we didn't have the guy back then.

But everything went well, we got our package and we walk to my car like nothing happened, and it's late evening, around 10-11pm, so there's not a lot of people outside. We get in the car and I start driving towarsd my friend's house like always. The only thing different is that I start driving BEFORE turning the navigation app on. And it's unfamiliar part of the city and it's dark, so I had literally no idea where I'm going. But right after that I start navigation app, insert a destination and find out that I'm driving the opposite direction. Although it's really not a big problem because we can just make a u-turn.

Except we can't because of road markings. So we do what we can - we drive towards a highway which is not a regular and preferable route. But it's okay, we can get home that way.

So we drive for about 15-20 min and it's time to exit the highway, and after that it's literally 2 minutes of drive and we're home. We're super calm, no signs of trouble, just talking and laughing and stuff.

And then road cops stop my vehicle to check my license and registration.

Well, it's kinda standart procedure in our country, cops stop people all the time. Nothing's ever happened to me, I'm always polite, their job is pretty hard and I don't want to make their life any more miserable.

So I give this cop my papers, he looks at me and asks:
    -Are you carrying anything illegal?

And I'm like "no" and I look him in the eyes because I don't have anything illegal on me, don't have to lie, because my friend has the stash. And then cop asks me to get out of the vehicle and open the trunk. Which is not a standart procedure. But you have to understand that in our country you either open your trunk willingly (unofficially) or you can ask him to make it legal with all documents and stuff. Do I need to be searched unofficially? No but I don't really care.

Do I want my friend to be searched? Hell no! It's just 3gr but there will be problems for both of us, that's for sure. Reality of my country.

So I get out of the car, open a trunk like a boss, the cop is super polite. And my trunk is open so I can't see what's happening behind it. I chat with this cop who's trying to find any excuse to waste my time but everything is fine. So he gives me the papers and says "have a nice day". I get in a car and my friend gets in too and he's literally white and shaking and says: DRIVE US THE FK AWAY. So I drive away and he tells me his side of story.

The second cop asked my friend to get out of the vehicle then asks him if he has anything illegal. My friend says no. And cop says: I need to tap your pockets, I'm not gonna put my hands in your pockets, just outside. And my friend is like: okay but I'm watching. So cop touches every pocket on his jacket, then his jeans.

Then he lightly grabs his balls with his fingers. First the right ball. Looking my friend in the eyes. And my friend looks back like nothing's happening

Then his left ball. Still looking him in the eyes. And my friend still looks back like nothing's happening.

Then cop touches his right ball again. Still looking him in the eyes. And my friend STILL looks back like nothing's happening.

Thing is that all this time the stash was in his underwear under the right ball. And cop felt it, then checked again. There's no way he couldn't feel 3 gr of weed tightly packet in a ziplock bag, it's pretty big stash.

But I think this cop understood what's going on. And my friend understood. And this cop just let us go.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. So your friend stood there getting his balls fondled and acted like nothing was happening? So what country are you in?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Н
    Russia
    Yeah, he has ADHD. In stressful situations people with ADHD feel very calm and together. I don't have a scientifical explanation for this, it's what I've been told.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. I got strip searched by state police for a bowl with some burnt weed in it when I was 17.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Can you call it a childhood trauna?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Lol what? That's entirely untrue.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. It means that my friend has steel balls then, that's why that cop couldn't tell a ball from a bunch of compressed weed

9. No, but it was unnecessary and obviously meant to degrade me into not using cannabis.

10. People in shock can look calm and together. I'd probably at least flinch and tell him as long as he has his hand there he may as well scratch my itch. When I recovered enough from shock to talk, anyway.

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Just be glad he was not a Sodomite they are legal in 'merica

congrats to your buddy for not trying to stash the 3gram under your seat

is a typical trick in St. Petersburg co-operation is good for you

you only got pulled over because you fit the clich'e

next time use daylight hours, as theirs less homosexuals seeking relief

you have good English too

good luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Russia is a very good place to be fondled by a cop

you look him direct in the eye

no smiling maybe like you do to an army doctor

the slightest smile sign of happieness on either part

You Fail

its not the drugs hes into

the cop is looking for Sodomites ...er Gays in 'merica speak

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I suggest you stubbled into a 'Honey Pot Trap' a police sting operation

Park...Late at Night, cops etc etc Вы знаете вещи ..(you know the story)

14. Just the fact that you are in a park at night is enough for cops to ask you a few questions. Because dead drops are often in parks. Can't even jog in a park because of this, and I prefer jogging at night.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. The fact you are here is an excellent oppotunity to consider growing your own weed

no more crazy stuff happening in the dark hours of which you have little control ....lol

to my profile for some free grow books https://forum.grasscity.com/members/vostok.117494/

and shop here is close: Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Growing Outdoors | Plants Cultivation - NordenSeeds

16. Sure they can ask whatever they want. You don't have to answer. "I don't answer questions" "am I being detained" are words that should be in every Americans vocabulary. Film everything, livestream if possible in case the piggy decides to try to destroy evidence. Oh and also you don't have to ID yourself in the majority of states (possibly all but I think there are some exceptions) unless you have committed, are expected to commit or about to commit a crime which requires probable cause. And despite what the thugs in blue may try to say "suspicious" is not a crime nor is it probable cause.

Oh wait I just saw you said you're from Russia. Well I'm gonna leave this comment for the Americans anyway since it's important, our police are tyrants and knowing your rights is critical. Sorry that porker molested your buddy though.

17. Pretty common shit in Greece too. The police and also the narcotics department especially here in my area are dumbfucks. They smoke weed that take from you..they also sell some of it in order to make some money off-the-record. But there also the good boys that just let you go with some bud on you. Weed is illegal in Greece only CBD is allowed to use/smoke/etc.

18. I don't know where you get your info from but you know very little about America. It is not legal for a cop to sodomize someone they are searching here. Thats ridiculous. Between the threads you make about the US and the statements like the one you just made it is very obvious you have very little knowledge of life here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. That’s it -

I’m buying a ticket to Russia, buying a couple fat ounces, sticking them in my underwear and I’m gonna drive around making all kinds of illegal U-turns and running through stop signs.

I’m getting sex one way or another by golly!

J

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. [​IMG]
    Bring Some Cash as We starve out girls
    [​IMG]
    some thin
    [​IMG]
    Some thinner!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1