Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

roaches?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwistedFreak, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Ok so is t true that the weed you take out of roaches is acctually really potent because the THC the from the smoke flows threw it?
    Im reallt not shure cause when u pull the left over weed out its really sticky so help me out.

Also this fucking thread toook me like thiryseven mins to post so sorry for all spelling errors....IM BAKED!

2. I was always told that too. I would think it is a little more potent because of the resin. (which is why it's sticky) Same idea as a chamber pipe. Also, you don't need to take off the paper from the roach unless you want to. Twist up the end of the roach and put it into the bottom of the bowl so that it's sticking up out of the hole in the bottom of your pipe and it'll burn just like you were holding it in your hands. (Works for me, sorry if that doesn't make sense)

3. THIRTY-SEVEN?! IT TOOK YOU THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES?!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! IT TOOK MY GRASSCITY BLADE THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES TO TYPE A POST!

...in a row?

cookies for reference!