Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

roach weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brian8472, Oct 16, 2003.

1. ive got 500 roaches in a big jar and was wondering what makes roach weed better then reg stuff? and how many roaches will it take to get me high, they slightly vary in size but are mostly ---------- long and all have weed filled to the ends of them

2. i can get stoned off 1 pinner, i breathe in, hold for 5 seconds then exhale then before another toke i take in a breathe of normal air so ya i really have a low tolerence

3. i wish i had 500 roaches lol , its like having 500 bowls to smoke, only extra stinky

4. so one roach can be a bowl? damn thats nice i got alot of smoking to do lol, should i keep the papers on too? or just use the weed?

5. You can either keep the paper on or off but if you keep the paper on it will be a harsher smoke but more thc

But preferably i smoke the roaches with a roach clip but thats just me because i like to smoke joints....