roach thief.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Astrum., May 3, 2009.

1. so tell me what you think of this: my brother and i enjoy a night of toking and relaxation, watching movies and the red sox. we went to bed after we outed the fifth blunt, rolled with some nice vanilla and honey games. i hear him get out of bed at around 7 am, leaving early to go somewhere with my stepdad. i wake up several hours later, and open the case to grab the 5 roaches and commence wake and bake. the case is empty. i thought maybe i might have put them somewhere else and forgot, being stoned last night and all. but the case smells like strong roaches and my brother is gone.

guilty? i think so.

2. this calls for the death penalty...

no but in all seriousness, it was your brother

3. yup, guilty. what a scoundrel =P but since he's your bro, just return the favor next time eh?

4. i hate when that kinda shit happens.

5. my weed dissapeared once, im positive it was my brother aswell

6. Shit you never said who's weed it was! If it was your bro's, or yall went half then first come first serve! If you bought the whole bag, then it is a little shady, but still it is only roaches!

7. Fuck nope i would yell angerly at him for an hour then smoke a blunt with him and hide the roach.

8. invite him to smoke another blunt and when you're about done put it out in his eye

that'll teach him :smoking:

9. So you were going to smoke them without him? Sounds like you were planning to be a roach thief but he beat you to it

10. lol..... good observation.

11. Or, he was planning to smoke them with him and enjoy another relaxing toke with his bro?

Hmmmm? The world will never know.