Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RMJL & Indy well wishes thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cheebaa, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Well City,

This thread is to wish RMJL & Indy the best of luck with their new arrival expected soon (August).

For any of those who missed it/didn't join yet/ hiding under a rock- here is the thread were the City got the news : http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=96642

Best of luck guys........

2. Amen to that. I'll bet that there's going to be one badass kid running around soon.

3. what a lucky kid to grow up with such great parents.

best of luck to you guys, have you decided on any names yet?

4. Hell yea! Best of luck to both of you. :D

Why not name him after me? H.A. jr.

5. nice, hope the kid's born on the 14th, then we can share a birthday and toke up together some day in the future :p

6. hahahaha great suggestion

and Best Wishes to both RMJL and Indy on there new arrival also he/she needs to come the 22nd cause that is my b-day

7. Aww man, I forgot to tell you guys so far. Congratulations!!:hello::hello: I really happy for you to. You will make great parents

8. The little bundle of joy, that has an entire of community of stoners rooting for it. Haha that kid can't loose!

But joking aside, good luck. My brother said fatherhood is the best thing that ever happened to him, hope it is for you too!

9. next to weed of course :p

10. Awww....thanks for making this, Cheebaa, and thanks for the well wishes gang! :D We have less than 3 weeks to go. As of right now, our boy is kind of nameless. :p Indy calls him something different everyday so we have a long list from which to choose a name...we just need to pick one. He'll always be Lil' Indy to me, though!!! :)

11. give him a sex change asap and name her Mary Jane :) seriously.

12. haha, so it's a boy then. Cool. I'm sure you'll settle on something to name the lil' guy. Make sure to post pictures of him I know we all want see him. Hope he's healthy and all that good stuff.

13. We should race your kid and my newphew.

and bet on those races.

... or not.

14. shit, didn't know Rummy was a female. person, i'd name the child
    "pothead_4:19+1" , but that's just me

15. Thats cool- a baby boy.

Do you think it would be easier or harder if it was a girl to name?

I think it would be more fun- seems there are more creative names as far as girls.

16. Congratulations!!! :hello:

17. You just made me realize that all the best names I've ever heard were girls that I knew.

the guys were alway bob or something like that.

18. yea, girls can have some cool names.... not guys

edit:: Well guys have some cool names I guess- Hunter isn't a bad one, tyler isn't a bad name, jake is an alright name, or my favorite when I was growing up Conan the Barbarian haha

19. name from Galen... whatta cool name!

20. Best of luck to you guys.