Ritalin or Adderall?

Discussion in 'General' started by UU_ood, Nov 23, 2007.

1. I've only tried Adderall before but I heard snorting Ritalin is also great. Is there anything Ritalin has that gives it an advantage over Adderall?

2. fuck that stuff

thizz :hello:

3. I think adderall is better

4. Haha was not expecting that, so it made me smile.

But yea to the OP, I've used addy for rec purposes, but have never tried ritalin. However, I do recall several of my friends saying that addy was way better. Do whatever you want with that information and have fun. :D

[​IMG]

5. I believe Adderall contains Dexedrine... which I've heard to be a pretty sweet little energy bomb.

I really couldn't tell you though... I don't do uppers.

6. grrrrrrrrrrrr. they're both another way of the gov. controlling you dude. I guess adderall is better for abusing though. Take 80mg xr and don't sleep for a few days...its alwyas interesting...
    i've only done that a few times though.

oh...and watch out for your liver

7. adderall is wayyy better than ritalin, and dont snort adderall just parashute it, ritalin you snort.

ive tried both and addy's are a hundred times better

8. Doesn't anyone know how to use Wiki? Or even Erowid?

Adderall is pure amphetamine- four amphetamine salts in one pill, to be exact. Ritalin is a knock off, bullshit "mild stimulant" that people who can't get anything better think is fun. Snorting pills is a bad idea, as well.

9. I've only tried addies, and I'm allergic or something to it because when I crash on it, I feel HORRIBLE.

10. #10 Floydian, Nov 23, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019

11. I hate adderal. Then again I don't really like uppers, cokes alright, but fuck speed.

12. ritalins bullshit.

it's like euphoric for the first 30 minutes after taking it, then you feel like shit.

adderall is another story.

pop an xr of that and you feel damn good all day, smoke some weed with it and its even more euphoric., and its just an allover good feeling and you get mad work done.

13. Bad comedowns to speed are normal if you're not used to it.