Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Risks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistBrian, Feb 3, 2011.

1. I live in a two story house with a porch on my upstairs half.
    We also have like a cage around my pool area. The porch right above some sliding glass doors.
    I can usually toke in the porch with the doors open and they never smell it.

BUT im feeling a little under the weather so I have a cough and it might be loud enough for my rents and bro to hear. But the TV is on so... idk

I have two options, toke on the porch and try to take small hits and risk it. Or I could smoke out of my bathroom tonight which is more difficult and makes another thing to worry about. AKA smell.

So Blades, what should I do?

2. Option 1.
    -----------
    Smoke on your porch, bring water, and take some hits like a man.
    Helpful aid: Bring coughdrops so your throat isn't in so much pain before/after smoking.

Option 2.
    ----------
    Smoke inside your bathroom with the shower on, use a sploof (toilet paper tube with fresh dryer sheets in it)and exhale through it. Open window.

3. just on your porch like normal seems fine, just have a plan B before you start.

4. I can't turn on the shower :( my parents will think its soooo suspicious because I don't shower up here

5. Go take a walk. Don't toke in the bathroom because you will freak out once high.

6. if your feelin like its gonna be risky i would just go outside and smoke. no smell = no risk = not caught :smoke: