Risks of buying a Bong on Craigslist???

Discussion in 'General' started by DankyKush1, Jan 17, 2011.

1. I was wondering if its illegal it buy a "used" bong on craigslist, I know "new" bongs are okay.
    Also If you call and ask about it / make a appt to see it, cant you just ask at that point "are you a cop?" Dont they have to say yes if they are?

Ive bought one Bong on craigslist and it went smoothly but im looking to get a ROOR. :D

Thanks

2. Umm.. It's not illegal for them to say no.

And the transaction is perfectly legal as long as the bong is clean.

Also, watch out for fake ROORs.

3. LMFAO stupid americans... why the fuck would a cop try to sell you a roor on craigslist hahahahaahaha..

4. Don't talk. You're just as bad for judging 400 million people on one post on a stoner forum..

5. sounds like something a pig would do

OP; I wouldn't buy anything on craigslist..

6. You've never dealt with American police, have you?

They're sneaky bastards.

I've never been arrested but I've been beat down by them twice. I guess a black eye and a bloody shirt's better than a record.

7. Yeah. The cops have this elaborate sting operation where they post used bongs on craiglist, and then after they make the transaction, they bust people for having weed residue in the bong. They are onto you, they are watching this thread right now. You better go hide in the mountains dude. They know!!!!

/end sarcasm.

8. I hear yah there... but i have learned that those extendable batons hurt ALOT

9. Watch out for the craigslist killer!

:laughing:

10. The guy who's selling it to you could have stuck his dick in it.

Don't let him catch you slippin'

11. For real! If they use it right they can shatter your bones with it. I was lucky to get a dickwad old cop that could barely lift it. He surprised me from behind and smacked my head into a brick wall or I'd have run.

12. So if the Bong is "Clean" or "New" its okay to buy?

13. yes sir.