Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by r411kush, May 5, 2012.

1. #1 r411kush, May 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2012
    SWIM got bought his first ever cannabis purchase. SWIM bought 1 gram for 20$, SWIM aware this was rip, but the person selling was a decent friend of his so he went along with it and earned a vouch (lot of snitches in SWIM's area). SWIM wants to know how much he was ripped, SWIM's friend says it is a gram. SWIM is inexperienced, but thinks it doesn't look like a gram. SWIM is in highschool and wants to know if its possible the prices are truly this bad or his friend is playing a game with him.
    http://i.imgur.com/HBrdI.jpg
    Thanks for reading

2. You need to put something as a reference in the picture. Like a coin or a bic.

3. It wont let me edit my post :/

4. either the densest bud ive ever seen or thats 0.25-0.35.

5. We don't use SWIM here...

6. You could google what a gram looks like.

7. SWIM doesn't exist here. We use cannabis and we have nothing to hide.

8. Definately looks small maybe .3 at the most. What grade are you in now? There must be someone with a scale? :smoke:

9. Thats like .3 so you got robbed either 14, or 17$(depending on where you live, prices very from 10/g anywhere to 20/g average)

10. The nug on the right might be dense but probably not. If you never smoked before you'll definitely get stoned off that though. $20/g is rough in the first place, and you didn't even get dank :(

Your friend's playing games with you, that's not even worth $5.

11. looks like my first purchase when i was in middle school haha

12. $20 stem right there.

Completely ripped. Go get your money back.

13. Lol sorry but that isn't even half of a gram.. pretty "decent friend" eh? Not only that.. it doesn't look good at all (but the picture is horrid, so..)

14. He skimped you hard dude. Twenty/gram is common for some places, but this is barely half a gram

15. Not even dank looking bud, and not even a gram. Damn dude...

16. Omg, lol i'm not experienced at all (total noob) but when I clicked on the link & saw the pic I was like "damnnnnn" lol you got that for $20?! damn. I felt a little bit of pain when I saw that picture. I mean, look at that big ass stem. Wow. Oh well. & I kinda lol'd when I saw the word "SWIM" hahahaha sorry.

17. Ripped the hell off by a "decent" friend... Smh...

18. Probebly enough for a joint deffinetly not a gram.
    But hey, most of us have been ripped off atleast once.

19. Shitty friend dude, shitty friend.

20. Soo the point of your thread is to see if you were ripped off and by the second sentence you say you're aware you were ripped off?

If you come across with the same amount of intelligence in public I can see why you were ripped off /:

On another note I would shove that bag down dudes throat if he gave me that for $20